HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

Sign in to follow this  
Jason Clement

GWG Lineup - August 2017 - Bayonetta, Red Faction Armageddon

So honestly, August's GWG is not bad at all.

DFluBWMWsAE6-Cp.jpg

I imagine most here will have played Bayonetta, but even if you have, it's a pretty big game to get for free. Trials Fusion is pretty good, as is Red Faction: Armageddon I hear. Slime Rancher I don't know that much about, but the promo art looks cute, lol.

So not too bad! If I still had GWG, I'd probably check out Slime Rancher and Trials Fusion since I haven't played either.

What do you guys make of the August 2017 selection?

I highly recommend anyone to get Bayonetta and play it if you haven't. Even I have played it and it was an excellent and fairly short game. I'll get the rest as well.

All good (or decent, in Red Faction's case) games, all stuff I already own though. I don't know if Slime Rancher has been updated since I played it but there wasn't any real endpoint or story to it, but everything about it is so darn cute that it's worth checking out even just for a little while.

I still need to actually finish Bayonetta...maybe one day.