HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

Sign in to follow this  
Jason Clement

Krispy Kreme is getting a Reese's Peanut Butter Donut

If you were trying to avoid Krispy Kreme before, well....

DGPKR_aXkAAVmld.jpg

...now they have a Reese's Peanut Butter donut for a limited time.

Apparently it's stuffed with peanut butter kreme and has a chocolate coating that's topped with peanut butter chips and actual peanut pieces, and is further topped off by peanut butter and chocolate drizzles.

I'm not sure how they didn't think of this before, but man, does that look good. Can't imagine how many calories that thing has, though.

I've actually been more of a bagel person recently (give me a good bagel w/ the right cream cheese any day over donuts), but I'll definitely be on the lookout for these.

Do you guys think it looks good?

• Like 1

oh.

Mein.

GOTT.

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING.

Or not. Either way, I'm buying a million. Dozens.

I want this now. I don't know if you guys heard of Sublime Donuts? Not sure if it is a region thing. But we got it near where I work. As far as I know it might be the only place. Not sure if it is a franchise but it basically has all the specialty donuts. This by Krispy Kreme I think is just realizing how good Sublime is and trying to copy them.