HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

Jason Clement

Black Panther Trailer #2 looks incredible; 2018 needs to get here already

The second trailer for Marvel's upcoming Black Panther film dropped today, and... wow.

It's looking better and better every time I see it. Honestly, this could be a top 5 Marvel film, judging from the action scenes and the story they're presenting.

I'm super glad they brought back Andy Serkis for this one, and I'm really curious to see if they bring back Bucky Barnes for a cameo at the end of the movie. Perhaps he might be used as a trump card to turn the tide at the last moment?

What do you guys think of the newest trailer?

Considering I wasn't much of a fan of the first trailer, I'd say this one was significantly better. It's great to see them cluing us in on some of the struggles or actual key plot points rather than just, oh, it's a coming of age story. With actual fight scenes and action shots, it's easier to tell the kind of movie that they're trying to make and I'm much more interested. Especially since we got a much closer look at the special effects and not that awful CGI poster were originally given when the first trailer was released. Here's hoping this movie blows all of our minds as I feel Black Panther is an incredibly untapped source of entertainment for the Marvel Cinematic Universe.

• Like 1

This look amazing and should be another great installment for marvel. So is Nick Cannon character is someone with a similar suit to black panther. So they'll be rival basically throughout the movie I'm assuming.

5 hours ago, DarkCobra86 said:

This look amazing and should be another great installment for marvel. So is Nick Cannon character is someone with a similar suit to black panther. So they'll be rival basically throughout the movie I'm assuming.

It isn't Nick Cannon, haha. That's Michael B. Jordan, who was also in Chronicle and the newest Fantastic Four movie as Johnny Storm. I could see where you'd get them confused though; they do look a lot alike! xD

And yeah, he's the rival character to T'Challa's Black Panther. Basically, he feels his family was wronged by T'Challa's and wants revenge.

20 hours ago, Jason Clement said:

It isn't Nick Cannon, haha. That's Michael B. Jordan, who was also in Chronicle and the newest Fantastic Four movie as Johnny Storm. I could see where you'd get them confused though; they do look a lot alike! xD

And yeah, he's the rival character to T'Challa's Black Panther. Basically, he feels his family was wronged by T'Challa's and wants revenge.

Oh yea, good call. For some reason I just thought Nick Cannon instantly when I saw him. Oh okay, I have a feeling maybe he'll become a good guy later on after he realizes that they weren't wrong by T'Challa's haha.