HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

Shin GenX

Hello everyone!!! The new site looks great!!

It's been a while!  It's great to come back and see that the website is newly updated and things are going on here.

This place is definitely a cool place that I am very glad I could be a part of the community.

Hope everyone has been doing well!

If I had to give a small update it is that I have started gaming with my children a little bit ^^

We play Slime Rancher and Overcooked together ^^

Welcome back. My best friend games with his two boys too and I do when I drop by his place. It definitely is pretty fun haha. Mainly the boys just watch us game though since they are 4 and 2 haha.

Nice to see someone back! Hope you get to stay around a bit more often and enjoy the Podunk as always. Gaming with family is always great, some of my most fond memories of gaming are when I was younger how my dad and I used to play Metroid Prime and Paper Mario together.

Hey Shin, welcome back.

Glad you like the site update! I'm super happy I got to overhaul the tired (and generic) design we'd been using for years, so that's a load off my chest, haha.

Nice to hear about your kids gaming; do you guys have a Switch yet? They'd probably love Super Mario Odyssey. :P

On 10/27/2017 at 2:55 PM, Jason Clement said:

Hey Shin, welcome back.

Glad you like the site update! I'm super happy I got to overhaul the tired (and generic) design we'd been using for years, so that's a load off my chest, haha.

Nice to hear about your kids gaming; do you guys have a Switch yet? They'd probably love Super Mario Odyssey. :P

My kids have been bugging me for a Switch ever since it came out ^^  In the near future probably.

I have been hearing that Odyssey is super good.  I thought the trailer looked all over the place.

I need to really try some of the modern super mario games, last one I finished is super mario world on the SNES ^^!!!