HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

Sign in to follow this  
Shin GenX

As always a huge digital Black Friday sale for Microsoft. Will you pick up anything?

Some decent early discounts here.  I was really hoping for Cuphead.  I think I would get that game probably at 15 usd most definitely at 10 usd.

But I will cave and get Rise of the Tomb Raider: 20 year celebration for 20 usd.

I think that game is worth it ^^

What about you guys!!!  The list is too long so I will just share the link ^^

https://majornelson.com/2017/11/16/xbox-live-gold-members-can-now-get-a-jump-start-on-black-friday-savings/

Probably not, I'm sure if I wait long enough most of it will be on GWG.

21 hours ago, Shin GenX said:

Some decent early discounts here.  I was really hoping for Cuphead.  I think I would get that game probably at 15 usd most definitely at 10 usd.

But I will cave and get Rise of the Tomb Raider: 20 year celebration for 20 usd.

Would love to get Cuphead for $15 as well; I think there's a chance we may see it at that price in December.

As for the sale, I'll have to doublecheck and see what's there, but I may not end up getting anything because I don't have a XBLG sub right now. :(

I don't have Gold right now so I probably won't buy anything, but it doesn't matter much since there's not a lot of X1 games I want right now. I was hoping the OG Xbox backwards compatible games would be on sale, since the ones available right now would be more of a curiosity for me than anything I really want.

I am semi-tempted by the Fable games (which were on sale at a lesser discount without Gold, though not anymore so it was probably a mistake and they'll be on sale for everyone on Tuesday) but I don't know when I'd ever get around to playing them.

12 hours ago, Jason Clement said:

Would love to get Cuphead for $15 as well; I think there's a chance we may see it at that price in December.

As for the sale, I'll have to doublecheck and see what's there, but I may not end up getting anything because I don't have a XBLG sub right now. :(

By the way you can get the xbox game pass for a month for 1 dollar right now.  And I thought I saw that you can get gold for 1 dollar for first month if you are not currently a gold person.  That might be over now though.

They got deals for xbox 12 months subscription for $40 last I saw on slickdeals. Might be worth it if you want to or plan to game on Xbox.

But my sister did get me the Xbox X 1S Or whatever the new one is called. Didn't even know she did that haha.