HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

Shin GenX

A teaser for Incredibles 2!! Just a teaser but still worth 1 min of your life ^^

This movie is actually my all time favorite animated film.  Saw it in the theatres 4 times.  Great times!!!

Can't wait to get some more info on the 2nd one.

And same director!!!!!!  Brad Bird!!  Very excited!

• Like 1

While it isn't QUITE the trailer I wanted, it is... adorable, I guess, haha.

Will be nice to have The Incredibles back in a new movie, though from the teaser it looks like there won't be any time skip (no older kids or anything)? I'm kinda surprised given that other movies (like Toy Story 3) did do the time skip and make Andy older, and it seemed like addressing the kids as teens would have been the next natural theme to tackle for the movie.

12 hours ago, Jason Clement said:

While it isn't QUITE the trailer I wanted, it is... adorable, I guess, haha.

Will be nice to have The Incredibles back in a new movie, though from the teaser it looks like there won't be any time skip (no older kids or anything)? I'm kinda surprised given that other movies (like Toy Story 3) did do the time skip and make Andy older, and it seemed like addressing the kids as teens would have been the next natural theme to tackle for the movie.

Man I totally agree with you.  The baby looks the same age but Bob seems a bit older.

I hope this is literally a teaser and we get to see a mixture of x-men (teen stuff for kids) plus a bit of Logan (with Bob and Helen getting older)...

Man that would be awesome.

The first movie is still an all time favorite for me because it is a great story about family with super heroes in it.  I hope they continue that tradition.

The most important thing to take away from the trailer is at least a release window, cuz jeez. They've been super quiet on everything and anything pertaining to this. Not that we didn't get some good, and some questionable sequel choices in the down time, but uh, hey. I'm glad we're getting it at all. I was kinda hoping for a little bit more of a time skip though, to maybe have their youngest at least be Dash's age. I just don't want a baby ex-machina moment in the end of it, haha. Surprise, a new power we didn't know he had on top of his now three others, wham! 

I still haven't seen the first one. Guess it is time to watch it.