HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

Sign in to follow this  
Rex705

Free Ebooks

Copy-of-Copy-of-City-Life.png?fit=810,45

Lately, I have had the urge to get back into reading books as the thought of writing my own book swirls in my head. So one day I got an e-mail for one of my Graphic Novel Kickstarters to download a PDF preview and they used Insta Freebie to send it so I signed up for it and bam free books.

Insta freebie - A newsletter that sends you free Ebooks and previews.

Discover Sci-Fi - A newsletter that sends you free Ebooks of the best Sci-Fi

If you like reading then free is a pretty good price and can help you find cool new series and authors.

Is there a account where you can see what you get for free and keep it? I signed up for both.

You will get a list of books in the newsletter and you pick what ones you want and they send you a download link for it.

11 hours ago, Rex705 said:

You will get a list of books in the newsletter and you pick what ones you want and they send you a download link for it.

Yea that's cool. I wish we have an account somewhere were we can just store it there as well.

51 minutes ago, DarkCobra86 said:

Yea that's cool. I wish we have an account somewhere were we can just store it there as well.

Well, you could download the Amazon Kindle app or if you have a Kindle you can choose to download the Mobi file instead of the PDF and store all of your books on the Kindle app.

22 hours ago, Rex705 said:

Well, you could download the Amazon Kindle app or if you have a Kindle you can choose to download the Mobi file instead of the PDF and store all of your books on the Kindle app.

I don't have a kindle. But that is fine. I'll just put it on my computer haha.

5 hours ago, DarkCobra86 said:

I don't have a kindle. But that is fine. I'll just put it on my computer haha.

Do you mean you don't have a tablet at all? Because any tablet can run the Kindle app (which you can download from the App Store or Play Store).

16 hours ago, Jason Clement said:

Do you mean you don't have a tablet at all? Because any tablet can run the Kindle app (which you can download from the App Store or Play Store).

Oh okay. I have a tablet. I just download ebook into the computer using the .pub extension and then put it into the kindle. Never used the app. I just prefer an online account to store things as a backup too.

I now have 104 books on Kindle and a bunch more in PDF :o These newsletters are awesome.

1 hour ago, Rex705 said:

I now have 104 books on Kindle and a bunch more in PDF :o These newsletters are awesome.

Wait, what newsletters are these?

47 minutes ago, Jason Clement said:

Wait, what newsletters are these?

The ones in the OP Insta Freebie and Discover Sci-Fi click the links. :) By claiming some of the free books you also get signed up for the individual author mailing list and they will send you more stuff. It's a lot of e-mails flooding your box but free books are worth it.