HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

I wanted to say something witty but I suck at that part. 

Anywho! I do want to try and make more of an effort to visit Game Podunk. I've missed this place. But things have been crazy busy. I'm still in school (though I'll be graduating in May, woo!). I left my old job with the awful hours (4am is way too early to have to go into work!) for one that is a lot better. Sure, it's 12 hours shifts but the way it's done has me off more days than the last one and it pays more. Which is great for giving me more time for schoolwork and stuff. When I'm not working, doing schoolwork, taking care of the kiddos, and going crazy, I play some games. I've gotten back into ARK and I've dabbled with Destiny 2 and WWE 2K18. I also do a bit of freelance work on the side to help build up my portfolio. Which is super cool.

• Like 2

Welcome back and glad to hear about the good changes for work.

Seems like now is the best time for everyone to come back! Hope to see you around some of the forums more often and the like, glad you're almost done school too! Keep it up and hang in there! 

Thanks, guys.  I'm determined to finish my schooling. It took a long time to get the courage up to do it and I've busted my tail to get as far as I have. 

Welcome back, Liz. Glad to see you're doing well. :)

What sort of freelance work are you doing atm? Would love to hear more about it, especially since I'm ramping up on freelance work myself!

37 minutes ago, Jason Clement said:

Welcome back, Liz. Glad to see you're doing well. :)

What sort of freelance work are you doing atm? Would love to hear more about it, especially since I'm ramping up on freelance work myself!

Thank you, thank you. I'm glad I'm doing well too. :lol:

I make convention flyers and client announcements for an independent booking agency. It's been a good way to work on getting better at my skills though I still think I got a lot to learn and improve on. But ya know, that's good because I can always learn new things. :)