HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

Jason Clement

The Official "Post Your Black Friday Buys" 2017 Thread

So, this year is pretty crazy for Black Friday deals, right?

From what I'm seeing, it's heads and shoulders above the deals that were floating around last year. So far I've seen games for as low as $15 (not games that just released, but still), and popular AAA titles from this Fall for $25-$35, which is pretty insane.

The sad thing is I'm trying to curb my spending this time around because... y'know, money is unfortunately low for me at the moment.

I'm still going to get some things for sure; I just won't spend $100-150 like I often have.

At any rate, what games and other deals have you gotten this Black Friday? Be sure to post them below! :D

So my sister already bought me the Xbox 1X. I think we will definitely get at least another TV, maybe 75 inch if possible. Not sure what else, maybe ps4 pro?

Ugh. I already spent way too much and I'm sure I'll just spend more. >_<

Games

Middle Earth: Shadow of War ($30 at Newegg, since has shown up $25 on Amazon but I don't really care to go through the cancellation and re-ordering song and dance for 5 bucks)

Assassin's Creed Origins ($35 at BBY, has since gone to $29 on Walmart...which didn't happen until earlier today even though their sale went live last night, so I didn't think it was going to happen...again not worth the trouble of re-doing things)

Kingdom Hearts 2.8 HD Prologue Turbo Hyper Fighting Championship Edition Deluxe ($20 at BBY)

Wolfenstein II Digital Deluxe ($40 on PSN)

Batman: The Enemy Within ($15 on PSN)

Mirror's Edge: Catalyst ($5 on PSN)

Castlevania (3DS virtual console) ($2.50 on eShop)

Castlevania III (3DS virtual console) ($2.50 on eShop)

Demon's Crest (3DS virtual console) ($3.99 on eShop)

Mario Sports Superstars (around $20 on eShop because I had a birthday coupon Nintendo sent me that I could apply to certain games, which stacked with the Cyber Deals discount on this game)

Dr. Mario Miracle Cure ($4.50 on eShop)

Movies

Spider-Man: Homecoming ($7.99 I think at BBY)

Wonder Woman ($6.99 at BBY)

Lego Batman Movie ($6.99 at BBY)

Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 (either $7.99 or $6.99 at BBY, don't remember)

Power Rangers 2017 ($8.99 on Amazon)

Suicide Squad ($5.99 on Amazon so why not for that price)

X-Men Apocalypse ($5.99 on Amazon)

Batman: The Killing Joke ($6.99 on Amazon)

I have a couple of things in my Steam cart that I'm not sure about yet and a couple of things on PSN I'm still debating, so I'm sure I'll end up with even more stuff I don't need.

I just bought a bunch of manga is all, RightStuf was having a huge sale and I figured it was time to update the inventory so to speak.

Final Fantasy XIV with Heavensward and Stormblood for $25 was the only game purchase. Not sure I'd count upgrading my phone and getting the kiddos their own as a Black Friday deal though.

I got...

Rise of the Tomb Raider 20th anniversary for xbox one 20.00 usd.

5 Blu rays.

Mad Max: Black and Chrome edition with original Blu ray 6 usd

Spiderman Homecoming 3D blu ray 15 usd

Wonder Woman Blu ray 7 usd

Logan 9 usd

Book of Life 3D blu ray 7 usd

Very happy ^^

So, despite this being one of the better Black Fridays, I couldn't get much due to money atm.

Here's what I got

• Forza Horizon 3 - $15
  • Night in the Woods (via Steam) - $16
  • Rhythm Heaven Megamix (3DS eShop) - $16

I mostly got Forza Horizon 3 b/c I needed to buy something from Target with my REDcard to keep it active, lol. But I had been wanting to get it for a while, and that's a pretty good price, so...

I saved up tip money for months to prepare for this moment. I uh spent about $500-600 I think. I lost count and had one of the best BF experiences because I actually had enough money. 

Games

Best  Buy

-Wolfenstein 2 ($25)

-Ghost Recon Wildlands ($20)
-GTA V ($25)
-Animal Crossing New Leaf ($15)

-Fire Emblem Echoes ($30)

-Pokemon Omega Ruby ($20)

-Codename STEAM (Around $2) *Cyber Monday Deal

-Dragon Quest VII ($16) *Cyber Monday Deal

-The Last Guardian ($16) *Pre BF Deal

-Nioh ($16)  *Pre BF Deal

P.S. I don't have a 3DS. I bought the games for my bro who's getting a 3DS, but I'll eventually get one

Gamestop
-Dishonored Death of an Outsider ($15)
-Yakuza 0 ($30)

-Injustice 2 ($15)

-Halo Wars 2 ($20)

-The Evil Within 2 ($25) *Pre BF Deal

-Fallout 4 GOT ($25) *Pre BF Deal

-$10 PSN Card

Wal Mart
-South Park: The Fractured But Whole ($30)

PSN

-7 Days to Die ($5)

-BF1 Premium Season Pass ($15)

Movies

Best Buy

-4K UHD Titles

-Wonder Woman ($10)

-Pacific Rim ($15)

-Transformers TLK ($10)

-Power Rangers ($15)

-The Secret Life of Pets ($15)

-Watchmen Ultimate Cut ($15)

Amazon
-4K UHD Spider-Man Homecoming Mask Case Edition ($18 Lightning Deal)

Other

Gamestop

-$20 Funko Mystery Box 8Bit (Got Ryu)

Amazon

-Legend of Zelda Arts and Artifacts ($18) Used the giftbook coupon to knock it off $5 of a book $20 or more

LootCrate

-Bought a bunch of stuff 50% off from Loot Vault which includes Splatoon Plush, Cowboy Bebop Ein plush, Futurama Express Delivery Ship model, shirts, Ratchet and Clank Wrench pen, other various stuff. Pretty neat. It was over $100 of stuff brought down to $50 with the 50% off code. 

Anyways that's what I got. Pretty sure I might get something last minute if there's a nice Cyber Monday deal.

Told myself this year I was only getting 2 games, I bought 8...  STILL am getting a bonus 20% off from Amazon for making our wedding registry on there so a lot of these prices factor that.  Also gift cards and stuff put my total out of pocket at around $60, not bad

Wolfenstein 2 $20

Persona  5 $24

I am Setsuna (Switch) $24

Horizon: Zero Dawn $16

Nier Automata $25

Nioh $16

Resident Evil VII $15

Mario Rabbids Kingdom Battle $29

I bought Assassin’s Creed Origin. 

Wonder Woman 4K Blu-Ray. 

And for absolutely no reason other than the fact I’ve been working a lot lately and had some extra cash, the Xbox One X. 

On 12/1/2017 at 2:18 AM, Laddie13 said:

I bought Assassin’s Creed Origin. 

Wonder Woman 4K Blu-Ray. 

And for absolutely no reason other than the fact I’ve been working a lot lately and had some extra cash, the Xbox One X. 

Wonder Woman is a great buy. I saw that movie on the plane yesterday and it is very good.