HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

Sign in to follow this  
Shin GenX

It's finally officially here!!! Avengers Infinity War first trailer!!!

Looks awesome.  I can't wait... it's like an all out LoTR type war movie in the marvel universe!

Pretty strong first trailer!

They better not kill off poor Vision; he's only been in two other movies so far, so I feel like he could get at least 1-2 more before they finish off his arc. But I dunno if he can survive without the Mind Stone.

Pretty cool to see all of Wakanda in action at the end. Also, I love how Mantis is the only one that waves when Thor says, "Who the hell are you guys?" to the Guardians of the Galaxy. xD

On 11/30/2017 at 2:51 AM, Jason Clement said:

Pretty strong first trailer!

They better not kill off poor Vision; he's only been in two other movies so far, so I feel like he could get at least 1-2 more before they finish off his arc. But I dunno if he can survive without the Mind Stone.

Pretty cool to see all of Wakanda in action at the end. Also, I love how Mantis is the only one that waves when Thor says, "Who the hell are you guys?" to the Guardians of the Galaxy. xD

Yeah I would hate to see him go, but they have to kill him.  Maybe they can save that towards the very end or maybe even for the fourth Avengers movie.  I really want to see this one as a story about Thanos gathering the stones and the heroes doing everything they can to stop him but ultimately failing.

• Like 1

That intro with Tony, a lot of speculation it might be the Captain dying. I would be so sad. This movie will definitely make people cry.