HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

Sign in to follow this  
Jason Clement

Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom first trailer: dinos, explosions, and volcanoes, oh my!

Here we go.

I'm not gonna lie; I'm not feeling this one, guys.

I'll still see it, but this feels like they've officially run out of ideas. Like, "How can we be even more over the top? BY ADDING IN DINOSAURS ESCAPING FROM AN EXPLODING ISLAND. OH YEAH!"

I don't buy that people -- aside from nefarious ones -- would risk their lives to save dinosaurs. It's just dumb.

That said, I wonder if the trailer is essentially showing the first hour of the movie, with possibly the second half working towards dinosaurs getting lose in the open world. That's really the only other place Jurassic World can go that hasn't already been done to death, even if we did get that storyline somewhat at the end of The Lost World.

What do you guys make of the trailer? Are you excited for it?

Will watch it. Never had hopes that it'll be amazing. I can believe that other people would want to save the dinosaurs. Maybe not risk their lives. Looks like the only one that are is the nefarious ones. It is more of like one person agenda to save them for whatever their personal reason is though.

I agree with you man.  I enjoyed Jurassic World.  Jurassic Park is what got me hooked on movies but this one looks fun but nothing amazing.

I was actually disappointed with all the trailer hype and then seeing just a normal trailer... ^^

Even the Avengers trailer wasn't hyped up by the company as much ^^