HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

Sign in to follow this  
Laddie13

MediEvil is being remastered!

As most of you know, I love MediEvil so this makes me very happy! I hope they do both games but I’ll be happy either way. Perhaps this will pave the way for a sequel one day.

I had thought about going to PSX this year, but that’s a tough time being so close to the holidays, but this announcement has me kicking myself. 

I still haven't played this game. I might have the first game. But yea, this will be a good chance to grab the remastered version.

YEAH BOI! I'm so glad they're bringing Medievil back. I love the cheesy b-horror comedy feel of the games and it will only be better running on a modern console. I really hope this paves the way for a new game too, but if nothing else it at least opens up the door to get Sony looking into remastering even more of their classics.