HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

Sign in to follow this  
Shin GenX

Ready Player One - Official Trailer with more game characters!!!

Hahaha I think this movie trailer deserves to be here because of the subject matter and the cameos.

How many characters can you spot?  It's a blink and you miss type of thing.

On a more serious note I don't know why I am not that excited about this movie actually.  Steven Spielberg is directing, it's like a live action/cgi hybrid of Wreck it Ralph, which was really good, but for some reason... it doesn't look that interesting.  What do you guys think?

It looks interesting and I wouldn't mind seeing it. I could really use an Oasis too haha.

The very first trailer for this didn't do anything for me, but I'm actually interested in seeing it now after watching this one. They laid out the plot in a pretty compelling way (it's kind of like the Matrix but without robots that have taken over?), and I'm interested to see how many cameos from game characters are in there.

I spotted Overwatch's Tracer near the end of the trailer! That was a pretty cool cameo. :D