HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

Shin GenX

Most anticipated games for 2018!!?? Share!

If someone already made this please feel free to get rid of it.  I just didn't notice it.

Gaming has been pretty slow for me being an Xbox One holder (but that will change with my kids getting a switch very soon.)  And there haven't been much games I have been looking forward to in a while.  I don't think I bought one single game new new in 2017 as in, buying a game as soon as it was released.

This year I have two games I am looking forward to and they both come out this month.

Dragonball FighterZ & Monster Hunter World.

Debating which to get first and which to get on sale.  Or maybe save money and get both on sale... ^^

Anyways your thoughts?  any exclusives you are looking forward to?

I found a trailer of this for PC and Xbox and was blown away, didn't know it existed until I saw a gamespot video on xbox exclusives for 2018.

I am absolutely in love with the art direction.

For me, right now it's definitely the Shadow of the Colossus remake. Been wanting to replay that for a few years now, but now is finally the right time to do so!

Beyond that, there's nothing I'm super hyped about. I'll play Kirby Star Allies in March, and there are some other indie games and such I'm curious about, but I'm waiting for E3 to hear about the big guns later this year.

ALL OF THEM.

But mostly Spider-Man PS4. I mean...it's a Spider-Man game. By Insomniac. WHAT COULD POSSIBLY GO WRONG?? (besides, you know, everything that goes wrong with licensed games) There's tons of other stuff I want to buy this year, but that's the only one that I want RIGHT FLAPPIN' NAO!

1 hour ago, Venom said:

ALL OF THEM.

But mostly Spider-Man PS4. I mean...it's a Spider-Man game. By Insomniac. WHAT COULD POSSIBLY GO WRONG?? (besides, you know, everything that goes wrong with licensed games) There's tons of other stuff I want to buy this year, but that's the only one that I want RIGHT FLAPPIN' NAO!

Oh yeah, almost forgot about that one! Count me in as excited about it as well.

I hope they show off more villains for it at some point. We've only seen Mr. Negative so far, right?

13 hours ago, Jason Clement said:

Oh yeah, almost forgot about that one! Count me in as excited about it as well.

I hope they show off more villains for it at some point. We've only seen Mr. Negative so far, right?

Yeah, I think so. Which is cool since he's never really been featured in like, anything besides the comics, but I'm sure we'll see plenty more villains pop up in the actual game.

I'm excited for Overload to come out in May it's going to be epic. I should marathon Descent 1-3 to get ready for Overload.

I think just because I'm not overly confident in a lot of titles I'm excited for actually coming out this year, I'm going to go with Code Vein! Looks like an anime version of Dark Souls, or at least that's how it's being described and the like. Plus it comes out around my birthday, and it'll make a great game to stream. People feed on that salt! Plus, animation is done by the incredibly talented ufotable!