HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Steve Bitto

Who is getting Twisted Metal?

Steve Bitto    149

Mine will hopefully ship out tomorrow and get here by the weekend! I was very impressed with the demo. The multiplayer is going to be super addictive and the story modes are supposed to be really deep.

Anyone else getting it and want to play me on PS3?

barrel    379

I don't think I'll be getting it personally, since I was never a big fan of car battling games back in the day and have been unable to try out the demo (actually, I have been having difficulties logging in on PSN this past month, but I apparently can download updates no problem though...), but there has been some pretty positive reviews lately so I hope to at least gamefly it soon and see how it is.

sirdan357    44

The demo was okay but not great. It looks and plays like a PS3 launch title, but I did have some fun with it.

Marcus Estrada    381

I used to love all these kinds of car combat games so I'm really interested in it... But will I purchase it? Between grabbing a Vita there's not much room to squeeze any other games in so I'll probably have to wait a while. Maybe even until this gets a Greatest Hits version! But I hope that it's pretty fun for those who do have it. :D

Steve Bitto    149

I used to love all these kinds of car combat games so I'm really interested in it... But will I purchase it? Between grabbing a Vita there's not much room to squeeze any other games in so I'll probably have to wait a while. Maybe even until this gets a Greatest Hits version! But I hope that it's pretty fun for those who do have it. :D

It looks like mine won't get here as early as I wanted it to. I was hoping to have a week to get into it before the Vita gets here but I might only have a day or two next week. Either way, I'm excited to play TM, Vita and Golden Abyss!

Veridis_Quo    3

I was never a big fan of these car combat games, the closest game I can think of comparable to TM that I'll probably ever play is Mario Kart :P But I'm not one to completely dismiss a game - if I find a great deal for it I might buy it and give it a go.

TKtheknight    962

I heard it's a good game and the story is short. I know Tyler complained about at GameDealDaily. xD

Steve Bitto    149

I heard it's a good game and the story is short. I know Tyler complained about at GameDealDaily. xD

Yeah, I really wanted this game to be good. The story was weak and the multiplayer ran poorly. The actual gameplay of multiplayer is great if you can stay connected. I was very disappointed overall.

Ciel    680

I used to be a fan of the series despite never being at all good at any of the games. They're fun for what they are, however. My brother-in-law recently picked up the latest one so I will play it eventually.

DarkCobra86    570

Well I will but after I heard that the single player mode was really short, it moved down on my list. I am more interested in getting the older twisted metal first. Play through that. Can't remember the one I played back then with my friend, but it was fun. Might have been TM 2.