HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Need something to play during the season of travel? Well you're in luck!

Welcome to the Podunk-Pick-A-Portable July Prize Vault giveaway. This month one active forum contributor as voted on by the Game Podunk Moderators will win ONE of the following titles: Theatrhythm: Final Fantasy (3DS), Gungnir (PSP), Gravity Rush (PSV), Pokemon Conquest (DS) or Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance (3DS) along with a number of other random prizes!

61B4qNvwnpL._AA300_.jpg61ZBtdP3oSL._SL500_AA300_.jpg61KxCrMNAxL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

61UFNCXg6wL._SL500_AA300_.jpg51yDmdDjOTL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Please note that the Game Podunk Moderators will be choosing a winner based on the quality of threads and comments they have posted over the past month. As usual, winners are contacted through PM and will have 2 business days to respond or another winner will be selected. The featured game(s) of the month cannot be changed. The winner must select from the list presented by Game Podunk.

Remember that the idea behind the Prize Vault is to offer our members an incentive for contributing great forum posts and to improve the overall quality of our discussions. Hence, spamming is strictly forbidden and won't be tolerated. Members who are suspected of or seen leaving massive low quality posts will be warned and possibly banned.

med_gallery_10_85_74470.jpg

Please leave thoughtful and respectable comments to help GP maintain our high standards for quality content. And thanks to our dedicated Editors, we now have plenty of stories to post your say! Check out the GP Press Forum and start increasing your post count while supporting GP to carry on great discussions. Best of luck and as always, good luck everyone!

gallery_10_85_15573.jpeg

Disclaimer: Game Podunk does not guarantee the working condition of the used games and will not offer a replacement or an exchange for defective/incompatible products. Most of the used games we ship have been donated to us and may not have been tested.

Contest is open to all (even International members) but please be aware that all the games are NTSC Region 1 (NOT PAL); Game Podunk is not responsible for prizes being incompatible. Other restrictions may apply.

Nice, sucks out of those I only have the psp. But who knows, if I win, I might pick gravity rush and then finally get the vita. All are great prizes. Good luck to all.

obama-not-bad.jpg

I've been waiting for an excuse to use this.

:D

Well this is something different! Cool stuff guys!

If you win, I'd recommend picking Pokemon Conquest as the game is becoming hard to find, and is actually really good!

Great idea, guys! It's nice to see a different kind of way to pick/win a prize. I've heard about Pokemon Conquest being hard to find too. My friend mentioned it the other day and said they didn't think the game would be sold out fast or popular enough. Good choices for the games. Remember people, this isn't a raffle and please read the rules. If you want to win, must post quality post and don't just spam. Good luck everyone!

Cool prizes, but I'll have to sit this contest out. I don't own any handheld systems.

Once again I am amazed by the awesome giveaways this site has and getting a choice of game is awesome!!!

Cool prizes, but I'll have to sit this contest out. I don't own any handheld systems.

Same here. Good luck to everyone else.

obama-not-bad.jpg

I've been waiting for an excuse to use this.

:D

Your image isn't working.

Your image isn't working.

Either Harrison fixed the image or the problem is on your end, DarkCobra, because it's showing up fine now. :P

Either Harrison fixed the image or the problem is on your end, DarkCobra, because it's showing up fine now. :P

DarkCobra is always the problem. Everyone else can see it...except you! You're the problem!

Just kidding. :D

Haha I think he must have fixed it. Now I can see it :D. haha "not bad not bad at all"

Nice, sucks out of those I only have the psp. But who knows, if I win, I might pick gravity rush and then finally get the vita. All are great prizes. Good luck to all.

Same here. Good luck to everyone else.

Sammmmmme here! Good luck to all you on-the-go gamers.

Well, I don't have a 3DS or a PSV (still behind on the times :P), but I have the other two systems so I'll shoot for likely Pokemon Conquest as it's the most interesting of the two games to me. Thanks for doing this as always, it's quite amazing of you guys to do this!

We tried to include something for all you portable gamers out there! I know I will be playing Gravity Rush at the airport next weekend myself!

We tried to include something for all you portable gamers out there! I know I will be playing Gravity Rush at the airport next weekend myself!

Where you heading to man?

But I'm glad GP included everything they could and even making the games different that way everyone has a selection.

Where you heading to man?

Charleston, SC. How's that for my backyard for a week?

603540_10102012496792215_1940412054_n.jpg

Charleston, SC. How's that for my backyard for a week?

603540_10102012496792215_1940412054_n.jpg

Man you are so lucky the only thing I get to see I get to see for the next week is a warehouse. Must be nice...LOL

Is that a timeshare you're going to, Tyler?

No, it's a house that is owned by a realty company. But it's similar because it's rented on a weekly basis.

I know man, what the heck. That is so awesome dude. Just for vacation time?

Wow this is awesome, I haven't passed kingdom hearts 2 though :/

@ Xuang - If you want to win, you must post quality posts. Can't just make a post and say I'm in. I know there are lots of new users who don't even read the first post and just think cool I'll post and hopefully I'll win. Anyways be more active and enjoy GP.

On other news, any chance of announcing the winner this week? I'm curious to know who won. It's exciting to see someone here earn that prize vault (looks at cobra). Hopefully it's about time you earned it. xD