HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

@ Xuang - If you want to win, you must post quality posts. Can't just make a post and say I'm in. I know there are lots of new users who don't even read the first post and just think cool I'll post and hopefully I'll win. Anyways be more active and enjoy GP.

On other news, any chance of announcing the winner this week? I'm curious to know who won. It's exciting to see someone here earn that prize vault (looks at cobra). Hopefully it's about time you earned it. xD

Haha, thanks man. You'll win one too when it's all said and done. lol your vault must include a loose cannon in there of some sorts :P.

Ha! Yeah when I first came to GP and Chat, I was being called Loose Cannon. Hopefully if I win one someday, they better include a Loose Cannon type game, figure, poster, or whatever they have or else I will become a Loose Cannon on them. Muwahahahaha!