HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

Sign in to follow this  
Harrison Lee

Medal of Honor's jaw-dropping new trailer released

If you haven't been following EA and Danger Close's new Medal of Honor game, Warfighter, I totally understand. It's another anti-terrorist modern warfare shooter. Yes, it even has the same general color palettes as most other shooters. Yes, there's also future tech that current and next generation soldiers use.

I hear you, but check out this multiplayer video below. You might just be surprised by it:

Okay, enough of my hyperbolic speech about how awesome this game looks. What do you guys think? Intrigued? Meh? Don't care? Let me know in the comments below!

Mostly meh, Battlefield 3 is all the Modern Combat FPS I want/need right now. Warfighter looks fine, but it doesn't have vehicles ! So how can it be better than Battlefield 3?!

Wow that looks really good I can't wait. I am mostly a single player person but a select few games get me to play multiplayer and this looks like one of them. I didn't much care for the last MOH multi but this one looks really good.

Mostly meh, Battlefield 3 is all the Modern Combat FPS I want/need right now. Warfighter looks fine, but it doesn't have vehicles ! So how can it be better than Battlefield 3?!

Medal of Honor is a much smaller scale title. It focuses on fireteam-based combat, meaning pairs of dudebro-soldiers buddy up and get to shooting. There aren't vehicles because the game isn't meant to have sweeping, large-scale conflicts. Medal of Honor focuses on what I'll call micro-engagements, rather than the Karkand or Wake Island brand of massive, rampant destruction.

It looks good. I know I won't get this until a price drop. Just too much shooters out there and I'm not that big on shooters.