HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

Sign in to follow this  
Harrison Lee

NEW Borderlands 2 Trailer

Okay, I seriously don't know why this hasn't been posted yet. It is absolutely, flippin' amazing. But I won't talk more. Just...watch and let the hilarity overcome you. :D

Impressions? Any instant buyers here?

I saw this during G4's Comic Con coverage, now I can never think of this song the same way. :lol: These trailer alone are starting to get me interested in the game but maybe I need to play the first one first. Heard about it for away but never got around to playing it. I laughed at how weird/crazy this trailer was. Character singing it while things are blowing up to the beat. The crazy explosives expert girl named Tiny Tina looks like she would be a trip dealing with. Favorite part of it was Claptrap dancing and singing through the all destruction at the end like it was nothing.

Must have this game. I'll be honest, I'll wait for a price drop but I definitely must have this game.