HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

Sign in to follow this  
Wchillinman

SDCC 2012: Marvel Movies Announced-Logos

G4 TV's Comic Con coverage the other day mentioned something about new things DC was doing so I got interested in what Marvel was up to. Just checked out their site and found out about these future films (a two new movies concepts and a few sequels).

Here's the article: http://marvel.com/ne...ilms_on_the_way

Here's the logos and more:

Logo and date for the Guardians of the Galaxy movie

detail.jpg

Guardians of the Galaxy Concept Art

detail.jpg

Logo for the Ant-Man movie

detail.jpg

Logo and date for the new Captain America movie

detail.png

Logo and date for the new Thor movie

detail.jpg

Logo for the new Iron Man movie that comes out May 3, 2013

detail.jpg

I'm glad to see they are working on new stuff instead of focusing their attention only on sequels.

Even though there is a long time before any of these movies are released, which are you the most/least excited about? Other thoughts?

I never heard of the guardians or ant man but sure hope they are good. Can't wait for Ironman 3 and thor and of course the next avengers.

I have hopes for Ant Man because it is the guy that did Shaun of the Dead and Scott Pilgrim ^^

I'm interested in seeing how they handle Guardians, it sounds like The Avengers in space. I don't really care about Thor or Ant-Man, the other two could be okay.

I'm interested in seeing how they handle Guardians, it sounds like The Avengers in space. I don't really care about Thor or Ant-Man, the other two could be okay.

You don't like Thor?

You don't like Thor?

Nope. I thought that Thor was the worst Marvel movie by far, and I never really liked the character in the first place.

Nope. I thought that Thor was the worst Marvel movie by far, and I never really liked the character in the first place.

Haha, man that movie made me like Thor and actually think he was cool. It does help that the movie had Natalie Portman.

I would describe Guardians as a mix between Avengers-in-space and Star Wars. In any case, I'm thrilled that they're using the team's most recent (and best) roster, so I'm excited to see how the movie turns out. The comic was one of Marvel's best until the story ran its course in 2009.

So you thought Thor was worse than Incredible Hulk and Iron Man 2 then? I though IH was still pretty entertaining, and IM2 is alright but those two are the least best of the movies, in my opinion.

So you thought Thor was worse than Incredible Hulk and Iron Man 2 then? I though IH was still pretty entertaining, and IM2 is alright but those two are the least best of the movies, in my opinion.

Definitely. I didn't really like Iron Man 2 either, and I thought The Incredible Hulk was a pretty decent movie despite it's poor script and mediocre direction. I like Edward Norton in the role and I just like seeing The Hulk onscreen.

Winter Soldier :D Shweet.

They all look great! Can't wait to see. Ant Man though..... I don't know. I don't know how you can make a movie about a guy that shrinks and grows. Maybe a stand alone Hawk-Eye movie w/ Antman as a side kick, but well see

Winter Soldier :D Shweet.

They all look great! Can't wait to see. Ant Man though..... I don't know. I don't know how you can make a movie about a guy that shrinks and grows. Maybe a stand alone Hawk-Eye movie w/ Antman as a side kick, but well see

My friend said Ant Man is more of an anti hero. He was thinking maybe this is a way to introduce him as a bad guy to go up against the avengers or something.