HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Steve Bitto

The Transformers: Fall of Cybertron August Prize Vault Giveaway

Time to choose Podunkers: Autobot or Decepticon!

Welcome to the August Prize Vault giveaway. This month one active forum contributor as voted on by the Game Podunk Moderators will win Transformers: Fall of Cybertron on the console of their choice along with a number of other random prizes!

513%2Bx1%2BarCL._AA300_.jpg61kfnAFJ5vL._AA300_.jpg

Please note that the Game Podunk Moderators will be choosing a winner based on the quality of threads and comments they have posted over the past month. As usual, winners are contacted through PM and will have 2 business days to respond or another winner will be selected. The featured game(s) of the month cannot be changed. The winner must select from the list presented by Game Podunk.

Remember that the idea behind the Prize Vault is to offer our members an incentive for contributing great forum posts and to improve the overall quality of our discussions. Hence, spamming is strictly forbidden and won't be tolerated. Members who are suspected of or seen leaving massive low quality posts will be warned and possibly banned.

gallery_10_85_63370.jpg

Please leave thoughtful and respectable comments to help GP maintain our high standards for quality content. And thanks to our dedicated Editors, we now have plenty of stories to post your say! Check out the GP Press Forum and start increasing your post count while supporting GP to carry on great discussions. Best of luck and as always, good luck everyone!

gallery_10_85_16243.jpg

Disclaimer: Game Podunk does not guarantee the working condition of the used games and will not offer a replacement or an exchange for defective/incompatible products. Most of the used games we ship have been donated to us and may not have been tested.

Contest is open to all (even International members) but please be aware that all the games are NTSC Region 1 (NOT PAL); Game Podunk is not responsible for prizes being incompatible. Other restrictions may apply.

Quite the interesting prize vault.....*hint hint nudge nudge Rex*.

Sounds good, count me in! I enjoyed the co-op I played of War of Cybertron with Rex, and the sequel (or is it one? not sure really!) looks really great so far!

TRANSFORMERS.....ROBOTS IN DISGUISE! :D

As always, thank you GPD for doing this.

Ahhh I already preordered it on Steam it's too late for me it's up too you now Pixel!

Interesting prize. When I saw this thread, I immediately thought of Rex since he played the first game and loved it. I still need to play the first though. Good luck everyone! Was hoping for Sleeping Dogs or Persona 4 Arena as the next prize. xD

I'm in as always, good luck to all game podunkers.

AWWW YEA BABY DAT TRANSFORMERS

Time to open up the smart-ness vaults in my head :D

This game looks to be interesting would be great to win it and kick some Decepticon butt. As always thanks for the contests Game Podunk!!

I played the single player portion of the demo and it was quite fun. Thanks for the great contests GP and best of luck to everyone trying to win it.

Game of the month should be Sleeping Dogs!

Saw the trailer for this game and was surprised at how good it looked! Autobots ROLL OUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Just FYI, one of the reasons we didn't pick the other two games mentioned is because we usually try to go with the biggest game that comes out closest to the end of the month. Why? Because people who are super excited about games like Sleeping Dogs and P4A usually buy those right away when they come out, and those come out in the first half of the month. Rather than have people wait to see if they won the prize vault first before buying the game, we opted for what I mentioned at the beginning of this post.

Granted, there are going to be some exceptions and months where there aren't as many great games to have a wide selection from, but you get the picture. We also opted not to do multiple selection this month due to approval processes that need to be done behind the scenes, so there's that too.

Great giveaway as usual. Good luck to everyone!

Just FYI, one of the reasons we didn't pick the other two games mentioned is because we usually try to go with the biggest game that comes out closest to the end of the month. Why? Because people who are super excited about games like Sleeping Dogs and P4A usually buy those right away when they come out, and those come out in the first half of the month. Rather than have people wait to see if they won the prize vault first before buying the game, we opted for what I mentioned at the beginning of this post.

Granted, there are going to be some exceptions and months where there aren't as many great games to have a wide selection from, but you get the picture.We also opted not to do multiple selection this month due to approval processes that need to be done behind the scenes, so there's that too.

Haha, people just be happy we got a prize vault. It's also the fun of it to see who wins and what they get. Stop complaining.

Game of the month should be Sleeping Dogs!

Saw the trailer for this game and was surprised at how good it looked! Autobots ROLL OUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Love that line, so pimp.

Granted, there are going to be some exceptions and months where there aren't as many great games to have a wide selection from, but you get the picture. We also opted not to do multiple selection this month due to approval processes that need to be done behind the scenes, so there's that too.

That's a good policy. I know I'll be buying Sleeping Dogs at launch and I'm sure the people looking forward to Darksiders II will do the same.

This is definitely a game worth receiving but not buying ^^ Thanks for the awesome giveaways!!! Good luck to everyone. Or rather good quality posting and participation guys ^^

I'm a sucker for Transformers games, so no complaints from me.

I love me some Transformers! I really want the 360 one, but a few buddies are pressuing me to get the ps3 one to play with them. Isn't the only co-op the "horde" mode? The story isn't co-op this time, correct?

Edit: And we just have to post and generally be really active members? Am I understanding how to "enter" the contest?

That's correct! While the Borderlands 2 contest going on is a random drawing, the prize vaults are based on your posting and contributions to the community.

I love me some Transformers! I really want the 360 one, but a few buddies are pressuing me to get the ps3 one to play with them. Isn't the only co-op the "horde" mode? The story isn't co-op this time, correct?

Edit: And we just have to post and generally be really active members? Am I understanding how to "enter" the contest?

Yeah, the Prize Vault contest is designed to reward active members of the community. Basically, just be involved in different discussions, comment on articles, or write a blog or two. Be the person that stands out; you'll probably know if you are or not by how you contribute.

Also, that doesn't necessarily mean "comment the most to win" either. Sometimes it's better to leave thoughtful or intelligent responses to threads/articles. 5-10 of those over the course of a month is a lot more impressive to me than someone who leaves 30+ comments with little thought put into them.

Anyhow, good luck! :)

Hey new guys, don't forget to check this other amazing contest we've got running! Contribute quality content, such as thoughtful article feedback and blogs, and you just might be one of the chosen to see what lies inside the Vault, ya Vault Hunters! (Interesting Borderlands 2-related joke :P)

Trust me, it's freakin' worth it!

War for Cybertron was awesome, and I enjoyed it even though I'm not all that familiar with the Transformers universe...outside of the movies, which don't count because they're terrible. xD And I loved the credits theme from War for Cybertron. :D

This is a great prize, so good luck to everyone!

Would love to win a copy of this game! Always found that Bumblebee was able to do what Superman and Hercules did in the eyes of children throughout the world - that being, to show that even a machine, weak in comparison, can still fight for a cause with compassion and determination. And to be able to play as Bumblebee, along with some of the other Transformers is nothing short of awesome!