HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

Sign in to follow this  
Darklurkr23

Darklurkr23's New Dog!

Stopped by the St.Hubert's in Branchburg (Rt.22 E) on Thursday Evening picked up this little guy.

His name is Jax Raiden Zimmermann, and he's a Daschund (something-mix) welcome him GP'ers!

599433_10150979613972331_491452427_n.jpg

1.5 years old, born 3/10/11, what a handful. He loves sleeping in my lap has already bonded with me only his 4th day home. He's a cute little guy and HATES being alone, litterally will cry if you walk out of the room. Damn I wish my parents allowed him on the bed to sleep with me would be soooo much easier. I think he's housebroken so that's a plus.

530025_10150979622807331_109262505_n.jpg

Any pointers for little dogs? I can barely get him to fall asleep in my room at night in his crate. He always wants to sleep in my lap :) It's cute but draining.

• Like 1

I'm not sure. We have a chihuahua/pug but she sleeps in the bed. She seems to behave better during the day since we allowed her to get in the bed at night.

How adorable! I don't really have any advice, but congrats on the new puppy! I hope you two have tons of fun and memories together. <3

That's funny that looks exactly like my neighbors dog that I've been house sitting for. It's probably a given but if you can get him to be more active during the day then at night he will tire out and want to crash. Since he's a young dog, running with him could do the trick. Anywho, congrats on the new family member!

Aww I'm so glad I put these on here. Had a big fight w/ the parents tonight since they wanted to get rid of him, and I deleted all his old videos and photo's I've taken since I thought I lost. But then I realised I'm a grown ass man and I don't gotta take $@#%. Sad thing is I can't get these on the camera anymore, but at least they're on the computer.