HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

Sign in to follow this  
SeveranceZero

Mass Effect 3 $20!

ME 3 is on sale as the title says, link below.

:D

PS: Click the smiley just in case you didn't realize!

It's also on sale at gamestop for the same price if you prefer to buy it from there.

Awesome. I haven't bought ME3 yet because I need to replay the first two, but I figure if I go ahead and grab it I'll have a reason to replay them, and I can't pass up a deal like this. Thx for sharing.

Aw snap! Great price. Once again though crazy how it's down to 20 bucks aftrer 3 months of coming out (>>) OR was it 5. Still nutz. I remember back in the days when the SNES games just stay full price like FOREVER

I recently played the Leviathan DLC which was great by the way but I wished I'd had the content before I beat the game. I'd reccomend anyone who hasn't played Mass Effect 3 yet to get Leviathan before you finish the game. Either way I feel it was worth the purchase and adds a couple hours of gameplay with 4 new achievements.

Really good deal, I should really play this series now that I'm done with FF13-2.

It figures it would drp to the $20 level right after I bought it for $30. Oh well...definitely a good deal for $20. I haven't played the game yet, but I have a feeling I will not mind the ending like so many people.

It figures it would drp to the $20 level right after I bought it for $30. Oh well...definitely a good deal for $20. I haven't played the game yet, but I have a feeling I will not mind the ending like so many people.

It's definitely worth it at $20. The ending might be lame but the rest of the game is great.

I didn't hate the ending, I'm sure that could be largely due to the fact that I was prepared for the worst. Ending aside ME3 had some truly amazing moments and at this price you would be foolish to pass it up.