HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

Sign in to follow this  
sirdan357

Silent Hill Revelation 3D poster

silent-hill2-poster-XL-watermarked-610x903.jpg

Pyramid Head is back! I don't know about you guys but I didn't think the original Silent Hill movie was all that great. It had some okay moments but it could have been a lot better. I don't really have high hopes for this one either, but if Pyramid Head swinging his huge knife/sword thing at you in 3D sounds appealing then it might be worth checking out.

Anyone really like the first movie?

The first one was alright. I'll see the second one, eventually, but I'm not gonna rush out on opening night or anything.

I'm one of those nitpicky people who thinks Pyramid Head shouldn't even be in the movie(s) since he doesn't have a "role" to fill like he did in SH2 and is just there to A) pander to fans and B ) MONSTER! but I'll end up watching it regardless, so there's no point in complaining. :\

I have yet to see the first movie but I heard it was okay. This probably will be another okay to bad movies.

AWWWW YEAAAH

Loved the first movie, this one looks to be more of the same.

And by "loved" I mean it in cheesy horror sort of way.

I have yet to see the first movie but I heard it was okay. This probably will be another okay to bad movies.

You never know, it could turn out to be great. Unlikely, but we'll just have to wait and see.

You never know, it could turn out to be great. Unlikely, but we'll just have to wait and see.

Well yes I agree. Would I watch it and the first movie? Sure. Even if I heard a movie is bad I wouldn't mind watching it still. I could end up liking it. Just like games, I may like or dislike games people like or dislike. But I think it'll end up being bad. I don't get why games translate so bad to movie and vice versa. You would think if they keep the storyline the same that it could be good.