HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

Sign in to follow this  
sirdan357

Amazon Studios Free comic book and $5 gift card(survey)

http://www.12gaugecomics.com/title/index/id/51

I saw this on CAG. Basically, Amazon Studios is considering turning this comic book into a film and they are looking for fan input. Just read the comic, then put in the survey address and fill it out. As of now they are giving away a $5 gift code for doing so, but I'm not sure how long that'll last. It worked for me so it doesn't hurt to give it a try.

A decent comic AND a $5 gift card? Not too shabby.

Probably the only thing I didn't like about the comic was the whole "Mister" thing. I'm all for mysterious protagonists who hide their real names, but generally they do a better job than "just Mister."

It looks like they aren't giving out the gift cards anymore, but you can still read the comic.

I thought it would run longer. I thought I saw when the thing expired but I guess so many people jumped on it that they can't keep it going.