HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

I recently purchased an HTC Inspire Smartphone, and I already have a few basic apps on there. Are there any apps or games that's worth checking out? Preferably free ones, but if it's worth paying for then be sure to mention them.

I really got addicted to Angry Birds. Recently I have been playing Scribblenauts Remix on my iPod touch. Both of them were 99 cents. I know there are plenty of free ones that I liked. I got Mirror's Edge and Sims when they were free a while back.

Games:

Sword & Sworcery EP - $4.99

Scribblenuats Remix - $0.99 (I believe this was on sale)

Jetpack Joyride - FREE

Zenonia 4 - FREE

Solitaire - FREE

Words With Friends - FREE w/ ads

Zynga Poker - FREE

Apps:

Mind Snacks: French! - $4.99

Fandango - FREE

IMDb - FREE

MSN Messenger - FREE

Yelp - FREE

Instagram Camera - FREE

Evernote - FREE

I've had my iPhone 3GS for 3 years now, and I've been waiting for the 5 to upgrade, that 4S kinda screwed up my plan...but anyways...

When I first got my phone I tried out a bunch of apps but now there are only a handful I ever use.

• Twitter - Straight up twitter client, does it what its supposed to.
  • Facebook - Only if I have to, but I rarely use this.
  • Foursquare - Used to use this like CRAZY a few years ago when it launch as an app but the novelty started to wear off, I still use it ocasionally though. Pretty neat.
  • Steam - The Steam app, not that great but kinda cool.
  • Viz Manga - I got several free digital volumes of manga and a few issues of Shonen Jump Alpha, not that great on the small screen though.
  • iKana - Actually the most useful app on my phone, its a great practice tool for practicing Hiragana, Katakana and some Kanji.
  • Netflix - Only used this once but it works well I think.
  • Barcode Kanojo - Scan barcodes, get virtual girlfriends a la Love Plus...its less creepy than it sounds actually
  • Game Dev Story - The only game I've spent more than 5 minutes on, wish this was on another system though its quite good.

Lol you get virtual girlfriends for scanning barcodes?! I always see commercial for games for kids, but never heard that one. Sounds creepy. I'll have to check out some vids or something.

Lol you get virtual girlfriends for scanning barcodes?! I always see commercial for games for kids, but never heard that one. Sounds creepy. I'll have to check out some vids or something.

It's on Android now too lol

http://www.barcodekanojo.com/

Barcode Kanojo - Scan barcodes, get virtual girlfriends a la Love Plus...its less creepy than it sounds actually

From the official site: "Finger KANOJO to communicate with."

No, I think this still sounds pretty creepy. :ph34r:

So how do I install it, Ludono?

From the official site: "Finger KANOJO to communicate with."

No, I think this still sounds pretty creepy. :ph34r:

So how do I install it, Ludono?

Haha It used to be only in Japanese but they released an English version, looks like their translators need to double check some stuff

Just look it up on whichever app store you use.

Here are my favorite apps in my device.

Zenonia 5

Dark Avenger

Zombie Tsunami

most of my apps are games :)