HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sirdan357

Amazon Video Game Gold Box Event 9/25/12 starting midnight

Not that anyone should be getting too excited, Amazon is having another gold box event September 25 at midnight. Lets hope they actually bring the deals this time.

Unless they copy Best Buy's 5 dollars on BRINK I don't care xD. I wouldn't mind Tekken 6 or Person 4 or BlazBlue for 10 bucks though.

Guess I'll check it out and see what comes up, but I think I've bought so much stuff recently there's not really anything left to get. xD Not unless they have good deals on fairly recent releases or something.

Amazon hasn't had any mind blowing deals lately, but you never know...

The only thing I see in their lightning deals I want is Lego Batman 2, so I'm hoping they do a good deal on that and not just, like, $10 off or something. It would have to be at least $15 or $20 cheaper to make it worthwhile, and even then I'd probably end up buying the Wii or 3DS version just to get it cheaper, assuming they're doing the deal on all versions.

Amazon's Goldbox deals are surprisingly their most lukewarm sales of the year, at least to me. When holidays arrive, you can guarantee better deals will surface. I suppose that's a given anyhow.

Totally forgot about this, guess nothing was good to buy though.

Totally forgot about this, guess nothing was good to buy though.

I didn't see much on Amazon..they had Madden for $40 which was an ok deal I guess.

I didn't see much on Amazon..they had Madden for $40 which was an ok deal I guess.

I'm not paying $40 for a sport game anymore. Terrible deal for me.

^Still better than $60.

I guess the $40 for Sleeping Dogs was ok, though they weren't the first ones to offer that price if I remember right...plus I already had the game so it didn't do me any good. I ended up skipping Lego Batman 2 because I remembered it doesn't seem to take that long for Lego games to drop to $19.99, so I'll wait for the inevitable.

I want a Magic Online sale with Amazon. That way I could play official magic w/ fre money (via Bing xD)