HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

Sign in to follow this  
Jason Clement

Starhawk's Single Player Campaign is Now Free for PS+ Members

Yeah, so if you weren't aware, Starhawk's single player campaign is now free for PS Plus members starting yesterday. Anyone planning to play through it?

Downloading it now. I didn't even know the game had a single-player campaign so it was a nice surprise. I might start playing it next week.

I don't have PS+, but I'm always tempted to get it when stuff like this comes out on it. I may just budge one of these days.

I don't have PS+, but I'm always tempted to get it when stuff like this comes out on it. I may just budge one of these days.

I like PlayStation Plus but its starting to add pressure on me to get more games out of the way. I only have 80GB left on my hard drive, so I need to knock out some games soon so I can delete them. The PS4 better come with 1TB or even 2TB standard.

This is great news. Too bad I don't have ps+ otherwise I would definitely play it.

I picked up Starhawk at launch and I have to say it's a fantastic blend of TPS and RTS elements. The single player is both short and not nearly as coherent as I wanted it to be. It really is more like a very long tutorial, but like Kezins, I don't think a lot of people were expecting a whole lot story wise considering there wasn't even one in Warhawk.