HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

Sign in to follow this  
Kezins

Majin and the Forsaken Kingdom $4.95

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003BE6OZC/ref=ox_ya_os_product

I just ordered Majin and the Forsaken Kingdom for $4.95 with free shipping. I've had a few people tell me that if I liked Folklore that I'd really like this game, so I picked it up. Less than $5 for a new unopened game is a risk I'll take for sure. I'm not sure how long this deal will last at this price, so if you are interested, now is the time to pick it up.

• Like 1

Sadly I missed out on this deal. I needed something to get free shipping ($25), but didn't find anything I want. Next time for sure I will pick this up at the same price. I need to sign up for free Amazon prime trial, but I already used it for holiday shopping.

This is why I love have Prime membership, not sure how much I've saved on shipping but I'm sure its quite a bit.

Absolutely love the game and would've picked up a second copy for PS3 if it were the same price as the 360 version (already have a the 360 version)

I wonder why PS3 version never get any love for price drops. I wanted this game for PS3 in the first place, but 360 is fine too.

360 games tend to get better price drops most of the time on Amazon. I'm not really sure why it's that way though.

360 games tend to get better price drops most of the time on Amazon. I'm not really sure why it's that way though.

360 games tend to be cheaper in general, possibly because of higher print runs?

I would have picked this game up at 5 dollars ^^ Nice catch man. I heard a lot of good things about this game. I tried the demo and it seemed OK.

another game similar in feel but better quality though is Enslaved. I wanna try that game too.

I would have picked this game up at 5 dollars ^^ Nice catch man. I heard a lot of good things about this game. I tried the demo and it seemed OK.

another game similar in feel but better quality though is Enslaved. I wanna try that game too.

You really can't do much harm to yourself with a $5 investment. I probably will not play the game for several months though. My backlog is huge. I still have a bunch of games I've never even opened. LOL