HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Andres

Naruto

Jordan Haygood    350

Both. I usually just watched the dub, but after missing a few episodes, I decided to just read up on what I missed. But that lead to me reading myself up-to-date :P

Andres    3

Both. I usually just watched the dub, but after missing a few episodes, I decided to just read up on what I missed. But that lead to me reading myself up-to-date :P

That's pretty good man. I stopped watching the episodes at a point cuz it was too much filler and it took forever to go back to the story. So i been enjoying reading the Manga as always and never sidetrack on the stupid stuff xD

Jordan Haygood    350

Yeah, the fillers do get annoying, but sometimes they're a good thing. Like, sometimes they extend fight scenes to make them more epic. But when it's just a whole filler arc, it gets annoying.

Andres    3

Yeah, the fillers do get annoying, but sometimes they're a good thing. Like, sometimes they extend fight scenes to make them more epic. But when it's just a whole filler arc, it gets annoying.

Yeah i agree. Some Fillers are great to watch, while some are kinda boring and like you said annoying lol.

Kezins    335

I haven't really watched much of the anime, but I always enjoy the games.

Andres    3

I haven't really watched much of the anime, but I always enjoy the games.

Well that's ok lol. As Long you have fun with the games, it what matters haha.

TKtheknight    965

I haven't kept up with the anime, but I do read the latest chapters from Japan. The current arc in the manga is awesome so far. All out war!

Jordan Haygood    350

The current arc in the manga is awesome so far. All out war!

I agree. I never would've pictured something so epic :P

Andres    3

I agree. I never would've pictured something so epic :P

Yes it is!!! Keep the action going haha xD

Ludono    853

fudge no. Bland Ninja anime with little or no originality. Bleach isn't much better, but One Piece is fantastic and going storng after 500 episodes! Fairy Tail is was pretty great but its going downhill now.

TKtheknight    965

I want to check out One Piece, but I don't feel like starting over. I remember the last arc I watched was the one after Crocodile. They went to the sky island I think (I remember watching it on Toonami). I also like Bleach lol. I know this is the last arc for it so it will end soon. Naruto will probably end next. After that One Piece will go on forever. I love Fairy Tail. I have the mangas and the series on bluray/dvd combo so far. Well to me it isn't going downhill. I still enjoy it.

Ludono    853

I want to check out One Piece, but I don't feel like starting over. I remember the last arc I watched was the one after Crocodile. They went to the sky island I think (I remember watching it on Toonami). I also like Bleach lol. I know this is the last arc for it so it will end soon. Naruto will probably end next. After that One Piece will go on forever. I love Fairy Tail. I have the mangas and the series on bluray/dvd combo so far. Well to me it isn't going downhill. I still enjoy it.

Bleach the anime is ending in March, the manga has one arc left, who knows how long that'll take.

Are you watching Fairy Tail as the DVD's come out here or online as they air in Japan? Because that makes all the difference as to which point your at.

Andres    3

fudge no. Bland Ninja anime with little or no originality. Bleach isn't much better, but One Piece is fantastic and going storng after 500 episodes! Fairy Tail is was pretty great but its going downhill now.

Out of all the Animes i seen, I find Naruto very Interesting but that's just me.

sirdan357    44

I like Naruto, it definitely follows the DBZ formula closely but it's very entertaining. The biggest problem with it is the terrible filler episodes, but the episodes that follow the manga are great.

DarkCobra86    574

Anyone reading naruto? I haven't watch the anime yet but I probably won't since I'm already caught up with naruto manga wise. This stuff is getting intense. I think after all this the manga will end, it should...no more milking it, the story should end.

Anyone reading naruto? I haven't watch the anime yet but I probably won't since I'm already caught up with naruto manga wise. This stuff is getting intense. I think after all this the manga will end, it should...no more milking it, the story should end.

I like reading the manga more than the anime since the show tends to have too many filler episodes mainly the original naruto not the shipuuden one though I have to say I enjoy the movie ones more since they don't follow the storyline of the show or manga and can be enjoyed independently. I get the same feeling too that the manga is close to ending unlike bleach where they specify it's at the last story arc now while naruto just keeps on going. I just hope that the story ends well though that would mean I have one less manga/anime to watch which makes me kinda sad.

DarkCobra86    574

Well the reason for stupid fillers is because the writers need time to write and the anime can cover like few chapter at a time and we only get weekly releases of the manga. So they do need filler arc. But I think naruto is coming close. Bleach, I feel like they will get kubo to milk it for all he could. As long as not everyone have released their bankais and shikai, we still have plenty of bleach left.

Imst    2

I like it too, are you guys reading the manga series too? I really like ninja anime and I really wish I'll become a ninja too with cool techniques like Kagebunshin technique. I also love Naruto's personality, following his dreams and not giving up even in hardest situations.