HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

Jason Clement

Game Podunk Suggestion Thread

Question

How about a GP game night tournament and the winner get a prize? I don't know why this has not been done yet because gamers would flood into GP to have fun playing games and winning prizes growing the cummunity.

We've definitely talked about it and we'll try to make it happen at some point. A lot of us on the staff have been pretty busy lately though, and lack of time has definitely been a major reason it hasn't happened recently.

How about a GP game night tournament and the winner get a prize? I don't know why this has not been done yet because gamers would flood into GP to have fun playing games and winning prizes growing the cummunity.

Yes. Like Jason has noted the staff has been discussing this for some time. However money is incredibly tight for myself--which is why a lot of the contest prizes have been put on hold (sorry, everyone). As much as I would like to giveaway bigger game titles, at most I can only give away cheap titles. I personally think this is stupid and belittling, so I am trying to refrain from it. Further most of us are incredibly busy outside of GP.

So while this is not something that is going to happen within the next few weeks, it is something that is likely to happen within the next few months. I will of course keep everyone up to date.

• Like 1

Sign-up thread for another game, lets see if the villagers can redeem themselves I think Ste said the optimum number of people for a game was 27 so well cap it at that for now.

Outline of the rules again: