HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

Shin GenX

Obligatory - What are you playing right now!

I am playing through ODST on legendary right now and after that I will play Assassins Creed 2.

Haha you can tell that I am catching up on some old games ^^

• Like 2

If you've been in the caht, you probably know this more than you want to, but I'm playing Tales of Vesperia.

• Like 1

Right now... Pokepark 2: Wonders Beyond for a review bahaha :3

• Like 1

I'm playing.... Rhythm Party and DDR alternately. Just trying to not be a super couch potato lol. Hopefully soon I'll be playing something other than dance games.

• Like 1

I'm working mainly on Skyrim at the moment. I'm also playing Ocarina on 3DS.

• Like 1

I'm not playing anything currently. But when I get the chance to, I'm going to probably play some FFXIII-2.

Just finished The Darkness II. Freakin' loved it. It's a bit short, but I'd rather have a game be too short and I can enjoy playing it over and over like this, rather than a game that long overstays its welcome *coughDragonAgeUltimateEditioncough*.

I'm playing Final Fantasy III. Yes, I'm a little behind...

Finally finished Arkham City so I'm just finished up the sidequests and challenges right now.

Cry of Fear (A Half Life mod that came out two days ago), World of Tanks, gonna start New Vegas when it finishes downloading, TF2 when there are friends in it, and Dawn of War: Dark Crusade.

Wow I guess it wasn't just me catching up on old games ^^ Cool.

Hmm Mirror's Edge... that game has always been on the back of my mind. Maybe time to check it out.

Wow I guess it wasn't just me catching up on old games ^^ Cool.

Hmm Mirror's Edge... that game has always been on the back of my mind. Maybe time to check it out.

You should. The controls are really tight and the escape sequences are very exciting. It also has Prince of Perisa type puzzles, which are very fun.

I am currently playing Mass Effect and then Mass Effect 2 just to get ready for the 3rd game. Should be fun since this is my 3rd playthrough for Mass Effect (on Insanity difficulty) and 2nd playthrough for ME2.

Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational for the Vita. I'm placing close to last place in all of the daily international tourneys but practice makes perfect, right?

I am currently playing Mass Effect and then Mass Effect 2 just to get ready for the 3rd game.

Right on, that's exactly what I'm doing right now. I like that theres so many variables that effects each subsequent game. I don't mind going through multiple playthroughs of ME2 just to see what effects what in ME3. I know it's crazy to hear, given that each playthrough is at least 30 hours, but the game is the only one of it's kind right now.

• Like 1

Right on, that's exactly what I'm doing right now. I like that theres so many variables that effects each subsequent game. I don't mind going through multiple playthroughs of ME2 just to see what effects what in ME3. I know it's crazy to hear, given that each playthrough is at least 30 hours, but the game is the only one of it's kind right now.

That's my plan but I'm likely just going to get Mass Effect 1 and 3 for my birthday which is mid-march. I have Mass Effect 2 Collectors Edition but not 1 so I'm holding off on my full playthrough until I get all three games...then I'll be in for an epic weekend :D

I installed a mod in my copy of Fallout 3 so I played that for a bit. Much better listening to 100+ songs on GNR than the same one 100x in a row.

I also started playing through Outlands for XBLA. Ikaruga meets platformer ^^ Pretty sweet combination ^^

I can't stop playing Hyperdimension Neptunia MK2. It is much more appealing to me then it honestly should be, but oh well! Also playing some Payday: The Heist because it's currently a free weekend game on Steam.

I can't stop playing Hyperdimension Neptunia MK2. It is much more appealing to me then it honestly should be, but oh well! .

M-Marcus how are you doing that?! I'm nothing short of a JRPG fan....but I'm finding it hard to keep playing and I'm only a couple hours in...