HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

Shin GenX

Obligatory - What are you playing right now!

I haven't really been playing anything recently except Street Fighter, King of Fighters, games like that. Although...since I beat 999 I did download FF6 to my Vita so I've been trying to play through that for the first time.

i am currently playing GTAV

Adding another game that I started and yet to finish is Titan Quest. Played it last night with a couple of my friends and the game is fun. Pretty much a Diablo clone but still fun.

Right now I'm playing Rune Factory (the original DS one), Disgaea D2, and Dragon Fantasy Book II.

Rune Factory is rough around the edges, but I expected it to be.  I'm playing through all the numbered games before I pick up RF4.  Dragon Fantasy Book II... I'm not sure about yet.  I really like the first one, but I feel that this title takes two steps forward and back at the same time.  Disgaea D2... no finalized opinion yet.

I think I am nearing the end of Zelda Twilight Princess so I'm sad for it to be ending :(

I'm still playing GTAV. 50 hours in and I'm still not done with the main story. Ay carumba.

At the moment I'm playing GTA V on my PS3 and Tomb Raider (2013) on my PC

I'm playing a bunch of different things lately:

Firstly Scarygirl which is OK but largely unpolished. I'm probably going to finish it tomorrow but I think I've already made up my mind about it, and it's not particularly positive. I've also been playing Hitman Absolution via PS+ and liking it a lot (it's my first Hitman game), but for much to my dismay it keeps crashing my PS3 which also causes the save to be corrupted. I'm unsure I will be able to finish it if it keeps on like this. Still crawling through Rogue Legacy, which is great but again, progress is slooooooow. An random game I picked up this week for $1 has been keeping me very entertained, and that would be Ace Patrol. It's sorta like a very condensed XCOM with most of the more complex and strategic elements removed, which makes it an easy game to play when I'm not in the mood for anything to in depth. And lastly I finally started Arkham City, which needless to say is absolutely outstanding! Truly impressed, not least because of how fantastic it looks and runs.

There are probably a half dozen other games I forgot to mention, but that's what I've been sticking to most.

• Like 1

I'm playing a bunch of different things lately:

Firstly Scarygirl which is OK but largely unpolished. I'm probably going to finish it tomorrow but I think I've already made up my mind about it, and it's not particularly positive. I've also been playing Hitman Absolution via PS+ and liking it a lot (it's my first Hitman game), but for much to my dismay it keeps crashing my PS3 which also causes the save to be corrupted. I'm unsure I will be able to finish it if it keeps on like this. Still crawling through Rogue Legacy, which is great but again, progress is slooooooow. An random game I picked up this week for $1 has been keeping me very entertained, and that would be Ace Patrol. It's sorta like a very condensed XCOM with most of the more complex and strategic elements removed, which makes it an easy game to play when I'm not in the mood for anything to in depth. And lastly I finally started Arkham City, which needless to say is absolutely outstanding! Truly impressed, not least because of how fantastic it looks and runs.

There are probably a half dozen other games I forgot to mention, but that's what I've been sticking to most.

OMG I too played Hitman Absolution last week and it was indeed the first time I ever played a Hitman game. I played your contract mission you created by the way. I was able to beat the game the other night and had a fantastic time. It was pretty tough stealthing through and there were many times I had to go maniac and blaze through because of the frustrations. Hopefully you will be able to finish the game. Need to start making extra saves in case this happens to all of us lol. Believe in me that believes in you to finish the game Ninja! Scarygirl not being positive sounds pretty horrifying and scary that you didn't enjoy it. I'll definitely have to check out those two other games with Legacy and Patrol. As for Arkham City. . . Aw yeah! Glad you finally picked it up. It is indeed outstanding and one of my favorite games last year. I'd definitely love to play this game again since I have the GOTY edition and my reg file won't go with it so it's worth replaying again.

As for Arkham City. . . Aw yeah! Glad you finally picked it up. It is indeed outstanding and one of my favorite games last year. I'd definitely love to play this game again since I have the GOTY edition and my reg file won't go with it so it's worth replaying again.

I've actually had it for months, but am only now getting to it *hangs head in shame of backlog*

Better late than never though ^_^

Playing Beyond Two Souls and Pokemon Y. Well playing Beyond Two Souls while waiting for my 3DS to fully charge after 3 1/2 hours later that is. :/

If I say Street Fighter again does that count?

Marlow Briggs and the Mask of Death.

Best God of War clone evar.

And to some extent I'm kinda-sorta playing Remember Me. I'm trying to force myself to finish it even though I don't really like it.

If I say Street Fighter again does that count?

It will count but only because it is you.

It will count but only because it is you.

Tanks bro, although I did start playing Arkham Asylum again. Hoping to finish that and City before Origins comes out, Troy Baker's version of the Joker got me so pumped haha.

currently playing saw 2 and silent hill downpour. i recently picked up downpour again since i sold it the first time and need to finish it.

Tanks bro, although I did start playing Arkham Asylum again. Hoping to finish that and City before Origins comes out, Troy Baker's version of the Joker got me so pumped haha.

Both games are so good. I can't wait for Origins. I'm really glad they did a great job on those two batman games.

Guest ...

Seriously trying to finish Ballad of Gay Tony right now. And not that it's a bad game because it's way better then GTAIV but just knowing that after that I have to get started on the Lost and the Damned. It just isn't very motivating considering I completely blow with motorcycles and it's about a biker gang.

I've just been wondering aimlessly through my collection of games. I suppose I really should get back to GTAV, but I haven't really felt it since the week it released. I'm pretty sure part of my problem with finding one game to concentrate on is my excitement for PS4. I paid my pre-order off in full a little while ago, and these last few weeks are going to be torturous!

For whatever reason I decided to start playing Tomb Raider Underworld again after dropping it for a few months. Very glad I did, I've been missing games like this. Hopefully once I'm done I can find a good price on the reboot, which I've been dieing to play ^_^

You know, it's funny. I have such fond memories of Arkham Asylum, but I think recent gaming has spoiled me. It just doesn't feel as good as I remember it feeling, not to mention I feel like I'm nit picking at the story left and right. This is probably what happens when I replay games I beat many years ago.

You know, it's funny. I have such fond memories of Arkham Asylum, but I think recent gaming has spoiled me. It just doesn't feel as good as I remember it feeling, not to mention I feel like I'm nit picking at the story left and right. This is probably what happens when I replay games I beat many years ago.

I will say one thing with the game is that detective mode made it too easy. But of course walkthrough or youtube video can do that. Getting a bit off topic but what is it that is disappointing you this time around? To think of it, I don't think the story was super good but it was just a really well done Batman game.

I don't know exactly, just feels like clunky almost, but then again I also playerd Arkham City as well, so I'm remembering how much more cleaned up that was, not to mention open. God I hate opening all these doors.