HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

Shin GenX

Obligatory - What are you playing right now!

Currently Playing:

-Remember Me

-Resident Evil 5 Co-op w/Venom

-Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII (Will play during Spring Break)

If Levine isn't working on Bioshock, I fear for it.

I feel the same. Even if 2K keeps the series alive, the Irrational team has been disbanded and probably now work for other companies. Had they kept the remaining team together sans the ones Levine took with him, I might have had hope for a new Bioshock game.

I played a quick game from the backlog called Quantum Theory for PS3. It's one of those typical third person shooters. It's okay so far. Feels like a PS2 game. Not finished yet, but heard it's pretty short. This is like a pregame to play games over Spring Break lol

I played a quick game from the backlog called Quantum Theory for PS3. It's one of those typical third person shooters. It's okay so far. Feels like a PS2 game. Not finished yet, but heard it's pretty short. This is like a pregame to play games over Spring Break lol

You mean Gears of Quantum Theoretical War!!!

• Like 1

You mean Gears of Quantum Theoretical War!!!

Lol yep! That was the first thing in mind when I played it. It's like copy/paste, but with different title, bland graphics, and mediocre stuff. Although the main character isn't Marcus Fenix enough.

Lol yep! That was the first thing in mind when I played it. It's like copy/paste, but with different title, bland graphics, and mediocre stuff. Although the main character isn't Marcus Fenix enough.

Is the main character more of a Dom? Or is he not even at that standard???

Is the main character more of a Dom? Or is he not even at that standard???

He's not angry or muscle dude douchey so far. He's more determined smart and one of those neutral guys who doesn't get angry or excited. Probably Keanu Reeves.

I'm playing DanganRonpa, since my TV's not hooked up yet :D  I'm in Chapter 4 now, out of... however many chapters there are.

I'm finally going to try to finish the last few Mass Effect 3 dlcs Omega, Leviathan and Citadel. Now onto Leviathan first then Omega next. 

I'm currently playing Final Fantasy X and Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance, which inevitably means I'll probably end up getting too absorbed in one of them and ignoring the other at some point. xD

I am, for some odd reason, playing Terraria on the PS3. I tried it once before and didn't care for it. Saw the boyfriend play it and thought that maybe it was worth trying again. I'm getting further along this time, haha. Still dying a lot. 

I'm playing Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon and having fun playing which is good since I liked Far Cry 3 a lot. I will for sure finish this game since it's pretty good.

I started up Wind Waker HD last night.

• Like 1

You can add Diablo 3, Torchlight 2, and Magicka to this. So many games.

Guest ...

I put down dark souls 2 for a while to chill. Playing bf4 a bit. It always takes me a while to get back in to positive kds when i dont play for a while.

Bought Sims 3 from the steam summer sale...and have been playing it like crazy

Bought Sims 3 from the steam summer sale...and have been playing it like crazy

I bought that game a few years ago at full price per girlfriend's request--she wanted to play it because she used to play all the others like mad. She played it for like an hour. I was pretty pissed. Still am, actually!

• Like 1

I'm currently playing Watch Dogs and really taking my time as I've been stuck at 30% for ages now lol

As for Multiplayers, I've been playing Uncharted 3 since its release.

I'm currently playing Watch Dogs and really taking my time as I've been stuck at 30% for ages now lol

How are you liking it?

How are you liking it?

Well, I like the gameplay mechanics, the graphics, the animation and the story.

However, I'm getting a bit tired of the repetitive style of the Main Campaign missions; 99% of them are like this: Sneak in, hack, kill, escape, chase while being chased…rinse and repeat. It's very similar to Assassin's Creed campaign missions too.

However, I'm getting a bit tired of the repetitive style of the Main Campaign missions; 99% of them are like this: Sneak in, hack, kill, escape, chase while being chased…rinse and repeat. It's very similar to Assassin's Creed campaign missions too.

This is exactly why I stopped playing and traded the game in. Not to mention that the side missions/games are also very repetitive. I was hoping for something new and innovate, but ultimately the game is a re-skinned Assassin's Creed

The online is rather amusing though. I did enjoy that quite a bit.

This is exactly why I stopped playing and traded the game in. Not to mention that the side missions/games are also very repetitive. I was hoping for something new and innovate, but ultimately the game is a re-skinned Assassin's Creed

The online is rather amusing though. I did enjoy that quite a bit.

I haven't tried the MP yet as I have the habit of beating campaigns before touching their MPs.

I'm still gonna try beating Watch Dogs, but it feels more like a grinding duty than fun now :/

I'm still gonna try beating Watch Dogs, but it feels more like a grinding duty than fun now :/

Yeah. There is a lot to do sure, but its all the same thing. My brother-in-law received the plat trophy for the game and absolutely adores it. I really did like the game at first. It felt like some odd mix between something game that escapes me at the moment and early Splinter Cell. It is a shame it could not keep that momentum. 

Yeah. There is a lot to do sure, but its all the same thing. My brother-in-law received the plat trophy for the game and absolutely adores it. I really did like the game at first. It felt like some odd mix between something game that escapes me at the moment and early Splinter Cell. It is a shame it could not keep that momentum. 

I was impressed by the gameplay videos I saw before release too, and I was still impressed when I first started playing, but then I was hit the hard reality of rinse and repeat. Still giving it a chance though as I like Ubisoft games too, especially Assassin's Creed.