HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

Shin GenX

Obligatory - What are you playing right now!

Finished Mass Effect 3 and hopped back over to Mass Effect 2.

Also, poor Liz. lol

I know. It's what I get for falling for a Nord. lol

Played a bit more of Hot Shots Golf today. Planning to play something on the PSP. If the thing is charged. I'm leaning towards either Disgaea 2 or Tactics Orge.

Playing Mass Effect 3 and trying to keep myself from knowing spoilers ahead of time .... also had to stop playing Kingdoms of Amalur because of ME3 ... I'll get back to it again after I finish Mass Effect 3 ... I promise

Playing quite a bit right now:

PS3: Tales of Graces F

360: Mass Effect 3

PSP: Super Robot Wars Z2 Sasai Hen

DS: Shin Megami Tensei Devil Survivor 2

PC: League of Legends

Playing quite a bit right now:

PS3: Tales of Graces F

360: Mass Effect 3

PSP: Super Robot Wars Z2 Sasai Hen

DS: Shin Megami Tensei Devil Survivor 2

PC: League of Legends

LoL is definitely a game I need to play. I got so many friends playing it.

I went back to Mass Effect 1, did the best I could do in it, then ported my save to ME2. I am GOING to get Tali exonerated even if it kills me.

I went back to Mass Effect 1, did the best I could do in it, then ported my save to ME2. I am GOING to get Tali exonerated even if it kills me.

So this could be one of the last post we see from you? :P

:P I'm actually not one of those people that goes dark during a gaming session. As can be seen by my twitter feed.

:P I'm actually not one of those people that goes dark during a gaming session. As can be seen by my twitter feed.

Haha, just saying if it was, everyone better say their good byes.

Well, I got into the Dota 2 beta test today as well as received a copy of Indigo Prophecy for the Xbox that I'd bought from Amazon two days ago. I'll be busy for a while it seems. :P

Playing through Lego Rock Band. The story mode is like torture, you end playing the same songs over and over and over.

Playing through Lego Rock Band. The story mode is like torture, you end playing the same songs over and over and over.

Is that a backlog game you're trying to get through? Or did you actually buy it recently? :o

Is that a backlog game you're trying to get through? Or did you actually buy it recently? :o

Going through the backlog and it's taking forever. It also doesn't help that I can't find my PS3 controller so those games have been put on hold until I can find it >_<

I'm playing Kingdoms of Amalur + The Legend of Dead Kel dlc no matter how far I get into the game I seem to get farther away from finishing it since I still have 25+ sidequest to finish (I can't believe I have a backlog of sidequest to contend with now too :P) and I've played this game for almost 90+ hours and it's not getting close to ending but I am still enjoying the game quite a lot though. :)

Finished ME1 and 2 and working on ME3 right now. I must say that while ME2 is my favorite so far storywise, the gameplay got worse with every iteration in the series. ME3 feels too much like Gears of War. I liked the first ones approach on exploration and upgrades as well, much more fun. I still say ME2 is my favorite because of the increased story, you find out the backstory for all your crewmembers and become quite attached to all of them. Plus, you can romance Tali in ME2 :lol:

I'm playin' 50 Cent: Bulletproof.

Yup.

Lol, ashamed?

Devil May Cry HD collection. Man i missed these.

Finished Mass Effect, played some more Witcher 2, and probably gonna pop in Mass Effect 2 before Max Payne 3 arrives.

Finished Mass Effect, played some more Witcher 2, and probably gonna pop in Mass Effect 2 before Max Payne 3 arrives.

About halfway through my second runthrough of ME1 on hardcore with a renegade Femshep. Gotta love this series!

Haha. Hardcore with a level 50+ Ren FemShep was easier than I expected, even with the Saren battle. xD Debating doing an insanity run.

I don't think I'll ever get tired of playing Mass Effect.

Haha. Hardcore with a level 50+ Ren FemShep was easier than I expected, even with the Saren battle. xD Debating doing an insanity run.

I don't think I'll ever get tired of playing Mass Effect.

Starting from scratch with Biotic ren. femshep rather than replaying with my first playthroughs Soldier paragon male Shepard. Slightly harder, but still quite enjoyable. I stopped playing a few days to finish reading the book but I think I'll have my second run done this week :D

Going back through the old Metro tunnels in Metro 2033. It's still one of the most atmospheric survival-horror shooters of all time. not much can touch outside of the STALKER series.

I'm playing Persona 3 Portable and enjoying it far more than I'd thought I would.

Just finished Ben there,Dan that! an indie point and click adventure game;I'm about to start up its sequel Time Gentleman.So far so good.