HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

Shin GenX

Obligatory - What are you playing right now!

Been trying to make some headway on Final Fantasy XIII-2, but Awesomenauts kept pulling me back in...already spent 25 hours on that game.

Well I am playing Dragon Age Origins right now. So far it is okay for me. Nothing as great as I have thought. Maybe I'll like it better as the game progress. I do have some fun moments here and there. I do like to have a party and finding more items. Not exactly a big fan of all the choices I get for my responses. I always feel like I don't want to pick the wrong one so I think through them a lot. Makes me feel like I could have played through this game much faster instead of thinking and taking up so time. I went with the cookie cutter dual wielding rogue but my team isn't over powering or anything. I die a lot so I just result trying to win a battle without having any members dying. I fine that I try to get more approval from my members than anything right now haha. Just got to do it with Isbella and Zevran. So i'm around that part of the game right now.

I also still need to finish Kingdom heart. Feel like that game is taking forever.

Starting up the MGS HD Collection then following with MGS4. This is going to be one hell of a roller coaster ride!

Game of Thrones for the PS3. Will say this about the game: It's not that bad.

Going through Max Payne 3. Dang.

Starting up the MGS HD Collection then following with MGS4. This is going to be one hell of a roller coaster ride!

You never played mgs before?

Just finished the first episode of Blue Toad Murder Files. It's really lacking when compared to the pure adventure games produced by Telltale. I would liken the game to more of a interactive storybook in which it totally suceeds.

Starting a second playthrough of Deus Ex: Human Revolution now. I really enjoy the game and I don't think it got enough attention last year.

Game of Thrones for the PS3. Will say this about the game: It's not that bad.

I've been thinking about getting Game of Thrones. I love the books and the HBO show. I really hate paying $60 for a game, but Atlus games don't get price drops too often.

Playing through Banjo Kazooie again! I really should be playing other games though, haha. :P

Also, Mario Tennis Open.

I've been thinking about getting Game of Thrones. I love the books and the HBO show. I really hate paying $60 for a game, but Atlus games don't get price drops too often.

I want to play this game too. My friends and I already play the card game every wednesday, I came close to winning twice with my friend's brotherhood deck. I will get this game but it'll be on a price drop though. Maybe end of this year I'll find a nice deal for it. I rather use the $60 and buy the cards since I don't have any cards of my own yet.

Playing through Banjo Kazooie again! I really should be playing other games though, haha. :P

Also, Mario Tennis Open.

Is mario tennis the one on n64? I remembered renting it and playing it with my friends after school. It had to be high school since I recall my friend taking me home and then we would play the game. It was so fun, mainly because I got good at it haha.

Is mario tennis the one on n64? I remembered renting it and playing it with my friends after school. It had to be high school since I recall my friend taking me home and then we would play the game. It was so fun, mainly because I got good at it haha.

No, Mario Tennis Open just came out for the 3DS about a week ago. You're thinking of Mario Tennis 64. :)

No, Mario Tennis Open just came out for the 3DS about a week ago. You're thinking of Mario Tennis 64. :)

Yess that's it. I actually should buy that game. Great childhood memory. That was a fun game. I don't have a DS so I haven't tried the new mario tennis game. I think I recall seeing a trailer for it on GDD.

Playing Plants Vs Zombies for Vita while trying to play some Hawxs 2, Max Payne 3, Mass Effect 3, and Gears of War 3. I'm all over the place and should really finish Max Payne 3 soon so I can make a dent on the backlog front.

I didn't even know about the Game of Thrones card game. The Shame is I don't have friends around here to play card games with. I used to be pretty involved with Magic the Gathering.

I didn't even know about the Game of Thrones card game. The Shame is I don't have friends around here to play card games with. I used to be pretty involved with Magic the Gathering.

Shoot if you had lived around me I would have invited you to our weekly AGOT night. I think the card game is really fun. You can build any type of deck. But for the main houses there are 6 (Stark, Tarygs, Lannister, GreyJoy, Barthaeon, and Martell). I have seen a none house deck that my best friend built and I loved it. So I guess I seen up to 7 "house" specific deck. The best part about the game is you know what cards will be in each pack so you can decide what pack to buy. Instead of having to hope that you get the one card you need from a lucky pull.

Back to the main question of this topic, I started on Dragon Age Awakening yesterday. So far so good with the game.

I'm playing Dragon Age 2 now. Just started it. I went as a 2 handed warrior. Hawke swings so much faster than the 2 handed warrior in origins or awakening.

I'm currently playing Mass Effect 2 on Insanity and I am stuck in a mission where I was forced to do. It sucks you can't do other missions because this one is a mandatory mission and it's frustrating. I've been taking my time throughout the game on Insanity and sometimes missions I do takes about an hour to three because of the difficulty. If I get stuck here longer, I might consider lowering the difficulty and beat the game easily and move onto Mass Effect 3. Right now I'm out of batteries for my controller so I might have to play something on the PS3 until I get batteries. I'm considering continuing FFXIII-2 or an easier game. I plan on doing RPG games last in my summer backlog.

Mortal Kombat, again. :rolleyes:

I ran out of games to play, so i have to stick to my favorite ones.

I took a break from 360 and played Street Fighter X Tekken on the PS3 and I raged quit right away. This is the first fighting game I have for PS3 (I won it a contest) and it just frustrates me. I'm just not a very good fighting game player and don't have patience for it. Not really a fan of fighting games, but I enjoy some once in a while. The last one I enjoyed was Mortal Kombat on the PS3. I used to play a lot at friends house and we would take turns beating bosses in story mode.