HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

Shin GenX

Obligatory - What are you playing right now!

I just started my 'first' playthrough of Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II on my stream. I saw first in quotations because I definitely played it when I was younger, like when it first came out, but can't remember beating it. Figure with all the bad Star Wars mojo going around it'd be a good idea to have some good Star Wars games! Somehow got it to cooperate finally with OBS too, that wasn't fun...

On 12/5/2017 at 1:24 AM, Jason Clement said:

Posted about this on Twitter the other day but I'm in a mad dash to play through a number of games right now in order to determine if any of them will make my list. If a game isn't grabbing me in its first hour or two, I simply move onto the next. xD

I've played a little bit so far! I liked it, but have only put in maybe 1-2 hours so far. Did you see that Christie Brinkley tweeted about it and said it was only "a hint of the crack that is the real Animal Crossing"? I kind of agree as well, but it's still super impressive that they managed to put the experience on a mobile device. xD

I saw and agree to an extent with her. Pocket Camp is done well to be that gateway drug to the actual game. Are there flaws with it? Yes, but it does a nice job of capturing what you could experience with the main games. 

Hey guys!!! I will be getting the Switch indirectly!!!  Hahaha my parents are getting it for my kids, and I have already borrowed Zelda BoTW and my son is getting Odyssey for his birthday.  So even though I have never bought a nintendo console myself since the SNES... well now that I think of it we have had some handheld consoles... but those haven't really appealed to me.  Now we are getting a switch!

I think I am finally going to really play and finish a Mario and Zelda game since.... Ocarnia and... Super mario land...

I have been very far away from Nintendo land ever since I touched a PS original and later on xbox.

Let's see if either game can best Dark Souls 1.

Oh and in the meantime I am playing through Rise of the Tomb Raider!

So, I've been working on getting more gaming time under my belt now that I have free time. I've gotten back into Guild Wars 2 and have dabbled with PC Building Simulator (it's a fun game to play in spurts, I think).