HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

Shin GenX

Obligatory - What are you playing right now!

I took a break from 360 and played Street Fighter X Tekken on the PS3 and I raged quit right away. This is the first fighting game I have for PS3 (I won it a contest) and it just frustrates me. I'm just not a very good fighting game player and don't have patience for it. Not really a fan of fighting games, but I enjoy some once in a while. The last one I enjoyed was Mortal Kombat on the PS3. I used to play a lot at friends house and we would take turns beating bosses in story mode.

So it wasn't the game and just you right? Or was the game not good either or there was some flawed mechanics?

I've picked up my axe again. I'm doing the bass expert carreer on Guitar Hero World tour. I'm getting pretty good

Also doing Skyrim... man I love this game, and the Kinect voice integration is a wonderful addition

Congratulations to me!! I'm stuck in a time capsule and finally finished Mass Effect 1. I am so proud of myself. It's kind of neat back here in the year 2007.

Also am working my way through GTAIV. Just got the "complete the storyline in under 30 hrs" achievement. Had to enlist some much needed help from my boyfriend though, who was kind enough to guide me through all the missions in a huuuuuuuge and anxiety-heightening time crunch after I had dilly dallied around for 18 or so hours and then decided I actually wanted to try for that achievement. :ph34r:

Looking forward to chilling out on that game and enjoying it the way it should be played, in a very relaxed and free-form manner. :D

Playing some Yakuza 3 finally a little of BattleField 3 a sprinkle of Sine Mora and Hydro Thunder and weekend is pretty much all set. :)

I want to play this game too. My friends and I already play the card game every wednesday, I came close to winning twice with my friend's brotherhood deck. I will get this game but it'll be on a price drop though. Maybe end of this year I'll find a nice deal for it. I rather use the $60 and buy the cards since I don't have any cards of my own yet.

Is mario tennis the one on n64? I remembered renting it and playing it with my friends after school. It had to be high school since I recall my friend taking me home and then we would play the game. It was so fun, mainly because I got good at it haha.

I've been thinking about getting Game of Thrones. I love the books and the HBO show. I really hate paying $60 for a game, but Atlus games don't get price drops too often.

It's not a bad game, persay. I thought it's was good storywise. Gameplay was decent but really could be better.

Shoot if you had lived around me I would have invited you to our weekly AGOT night. I think the card game is really fun. You can build any type of deck. But for the main houses there are 6 (Stark, Tarygs, Lannister, GreyJoy, Barthaeon, and Martell). I have seen a none house deck that my best friend built and I loved it. So I guess I seen up to 7 "house" specific deck. The best part about the game is you know what cards will be in each pack so you can decide what pack to buy. Instead of having to hope that you get the one card you need from a lucky pull.

Back to the main question of this topic, I started on Dragon Age Awakening yesterday. So far so good with the game.

I'd love to play the card game. I had no idea it existed.

Oh, I ought to add that most of my playing time has been with Diablo 3 as of late.

Well I seem to be jumping around with 3 games Ar Tonelico 2, Legend of heroes 3 and Portal 2. Ar Tonelico 2 seems to be on hold and Legend of heroes just wont end but Portal 2 is going great.

Oh, I ought to add that most of my playing time has been with Diablo 3 as of late.

Yes it exist. There is also a board game for it. They really are milking AGOT for everything it is. New chapter packs for AGOT card games are released monthly. I want to make a maester deck but I heard they are annoying and people hate on you for having that deck. You should definitely buy some cards. It is tough though because you need the expansion box, the core set, and the chapter pack to really make a good deck. So you just have to kind of get it slowly here and there.

I'm playing my Vita again! Beat Resistance: Burning Skies last week, wrapping up Unit 13 missions this week and soon I will start up Gravity Rush. I am really loving the Vita right now.

I'm currently playing Space Marine on the 360 and Dead Nation Co-Op with Rex. Space Marine is pretty fun and I think this is one of the games that are underrated and missed out by many. Dead Nation is such a fun zombie shooter. It's much funner when playing with a partner. We still haven't beaten it yet, but me and Rex are taking time and spent an hour to 3 on missions since it gets tougher and the weapon upgrades are expensive.

Mostly just Battlefield 3 right now though I'm trying to finish Binary Domain as well.

I just started playing Pilotwings Resort on the 3 DS. I went into it thinking it would suck but it's pretty enjoyable after a couple hours so far.

I probably will start on FF13-2. I might try to borrow my friend copy of DA 2 to see if I can get pass that glitch.

I've started Spec Ops: The Line. It'll be reviewed this week. Trust me, this is one you'll want to experience.

Finishing up Sword and Sworcery. Pretty cool game. And started up Dragon Age Origins on my mac ^^

Replayed RAGE about halfway through, not sure if I'll even finish it again since the game pretty much shows everything it has to offer within the first couple hours.

I started on Infamous, so far so good. I just suck at aiming with the lighting. So it takes me a few hit to take down the reaver and I always get hurt haha.

Playing BloodForge right now fairly basic hack and slash game then after I'll go play Portal Still Alive and Spelunky next. All in that order. :)

Have been playing Dungeons of Dredmor a bunch lately (quite the fun little game! :D) and uh.....Bejeweled 3. Too much Bejeweled 3 I might add.

No comment on that one.

I've been playing Spec Ops The Line and I have to say it's amazing! The campaign was probably one of the best experiences I've had with a shooter. I'm starting to like the MP, it's pretty average as far as shooters go. However if you want a mind blowing single player experience get Spec Ops The Line, you won't be disappointed!

I finished Resonance for pc which is a great little point and click adventure game that reminded me of the games I grew up playing. It's got a great story, interesting characters and for $9.99 it's a pretty good deal. Graphics aren't the best as they have the pixelated look of earlier games but it kind of suits the throwback vibe I got from it.

Not sure what to play next, I have stacks of unfinished games but I kind of have the itch to pick up something new. Thinking maybe Max Payne 3.

Playing Halo Wars and Dragon Age Origins while continuing my hardcore run of Diablo III ^^

I am playing Insanely twisted shadow planet and loving every second. It has pretty 2D art visuals and cool secret animated videos to unlock. It's a more casual type game not crazy hard but does have interesting and fun boss fights and harder more powerful enemies the deeper in you go.

Playing Halo Wars and Dragon Age Origins while continuing my hardcore run of Diablo III ^^

How you like DA shin?

I am just finishing Lollipop Chainsaw and all I can say it was a helluva ride. This is a must have game.

• Like 1