HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

SeveranceZero

Where did you get your username from?

Someone asked me this like 2 days ago, figured I'd put it here just for the sake of it. The short story I guess is I just made it up in middle school. Long story is...I just made it up in middle school for random MMO's and other games of the like... Yeah, not too interesting sorry xD

Someone asked me this like 2 days ago, figured I'd put it here just for the sake of it. The short story I guess is I just made it up in middle school. Long story is...I just made it up in middle school for random MMO's and other games of the like... Yeah, not too interesting sorry xD

-1 for not having an interesting story :P.

-1 for not having an interesting story :P.

Well look, I could go into it more and say I like the name Roy so I wanted to use that for something, but then I'm just Bs'ing haha. Either way it's done me well these past years so I'll be sticking with it :D

Well look, I could go into it more and say I like the name Roy so I wanted to use that for something, but then I'm just Bs'ing haha. Either way it's done me well these past years so I'll be sticking with it :D

Messing with ya. My name is pretty much the same. Used it ever since I played AAA. I wanted like Darkman actually but someone in the game already had it. I thought about doing cloud or snake as a username but that was too generic. So I went with DarkCobra. That is like a -2 story :P.

Stole it off someone I played a lot of Ragnarok with back in the day who got it from an anime who got it from the French wor for "sky".

Stole it off someone I played a lot of Ragnarok with back in the day who got it from an anime who got it from the French wor for "sky".

Add an 'o' to it and you have the Spanish word for sky!

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Let's see, I like this character called Zero from Vampire Knight and I used to play as Razor in Dota 1 a lot so that's how I got my name as Zero-Razor :b (It's in Japanese at the moment lawl)

When I first made my entrance on the internet back in 2002-2003 I went by the screen name CrazyInsaneManiac.  People did not like typing that out in the chat room that I frequented and the name Cim was born.  A year later, those same members in that same chat started calling me Cimanim, CimminyCricket, and other Cim-puns.  It's been very confusing.

• Like 2

When I first made my entrance on the internet back in 2002-2003 I went by the screen name CrazyInsaneManiac.  People did not like typing that out in the chat room that I frequented and the name Cim was born.  A year later, those same members in that same chat started calling me Cimanim, CimminyCricket, and other Cim-puns.  It's been very confusing.

Can I call you Cimderella?

That's where Cimanim came from :c)

Oh okay, and I thought here I was being brilliant again :P.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5jvUXij7nU

This song... yes it was in either guitar hero 1 or 2, which i played a ton of years ago. Ive been through a lot of random stuff but listening to that song gave me a permanent name i was attached too, and of course 1337speak was cool back then so id always play the song and sing SYMPHONY OF D3struction.