HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kezins

What Do You Have Pre-Ordered Right Now?

Kezins    335

I have cut back on the number of games I pre-order because of quick price drops these days, but I still have quite a few games pre-ordered. Right now, I have Mario Party 9, The Witcher 2 (360), Game of Thrones (PS3), The Last Story (Wii), Persona 4 Arena (PS3) and Borderlands 2 (PS3) pre-ordered. The only game that I really have questions about is Game of Thrones. I still haven't heard much about the game so it's definitely a risk. Regardless, this will definitely end up being a great year in gaming. I still need to pre-order Halo 4, but haven't decided where to get it from yet.

Number 905    136

I've got Metal Gear Rising: Revengeane preordered and that's it for me so far.

Jordan Haygood    350

I plan on getting Xenoblade Chronicles and The Last Story pre-ordered soon, but as of right now, I've got nothin'.

I've only pre-ordered Borderlands 2 for now. But I intend to pre-order Persona 4 Arena, Disgaea 3: Absence of Detention, and Persona 4 The Golden (when it gets announced). I would pre-order Game of Thrones as that art book looks so nice. However, it's more the fact that outside of Borderlands 2 and Persona 4 Arena, I want to focus on games for the Vita.

barrel    380

I've got a couple, a by that I mean a couple too many. Which is Devil Survivor 2, Growlanser IV, Tales of Graces F, The Last Story, Xenoblade and Bioshock: Infinite. If I was able to pre-order it, I would totally pre-order Atelier Meruru.

There is plenty of other games I'm kind of interested in but I can wait for price-drops on most of them (or I suspect, expansion-packs/re-releases for some). Not sure why I'm going crazy this year, I usually pre-order like 2-3 games only for a year.

Ciel    680

Mass Effect 3 and Borderlands 2.

Leah    112

I don't have anything preordered at the moment, but I MIGHT preorder Lollipop Chainsaw soon.

Just ME3 but I plan to pre-order Borderlands 2 and Darksiders 2 at some point...

Number 905    136

Just broke down and preordered Anarchy Reigns and Lollipop Chainsaw for the Xbox 360 and Borderlands 2 for the PC, though I may cancel that last one if Green Man Gaming or Steam end up having a good deal on it.

TKtheknight    962

I have Mass Effect 3 for 360 preordered from Newegg since they gave me a $20 credit and I used the promo code to bring it down to 30 bucks.

Emilia Clarke    851

I made the mistake of NOT preordering Mass Effect 3 Collectors Edition, hopefully I'll still be able to find it.

That said, I don't have much preordered right now; only Resident Evil 6 and Phantom Breaker Limited Edition. I don't really preorder very often as they usually don't sell out and can be gotten for much cheaper later down the road.

Marcus Estrada    382

Um, Silent Hill everything, basically.

Looking at probably preordering Xenoblade Chronicles and The Last Story to support them. Probably won't get around to actually playing those lovely titles until a few years down the road though... and then no one will still be talking about them! :( Ah well lol.

I've got Mass Effect 3 and The Witcher 2 pre ordered for now still debating on whether to pre order Tales of Graces F, Yakuza Dead Souls and Max Payne 3.

Emilia Clarke    851

I've got Mass Effect 3 and The Witcher 2 pre ordered for now still debating on whether to pre order Tales of Graces F, Yakuza Dead Souls and Max Payne 3.

I bought Yakuza of the End (known as Dead Souls here for some reason) last year in Japan. Honestly, its quite bad compared to the the other Yakuza games. I wouldn't really reccomend it at full price.

Marcus Estrada    382

I bought Yakuza of the End (known as Dead Souls here for some reason) last year in Japan. Honestly, its quite bad compared to the the other Yakuza games. I wouldn't really reccomend it at full price.

Whoa, thanks for your input! I was looking forward to it because I love the main Yakuza series, but makes sense it might be a dull spin off. Did you also play Yakuza Kenzan?

Veridis_Quo    3

The only thing I have preordered right now is Mass Effect 3 Collector's Edition. I reserved it at Kmart.com - I couldn't pass up the bonus $20 gift card along with the extra $7.60 in rewards points given when buying the game there. The CE is still available at the time of this post if anyone is interested, however they only have the PS3 and PC version for sale.

Emilia Clarke    851

Whoa, thanks for your input! I was looking forward to it because I love the main Yakuza series, but makes sense it might be a dull spin off. Did you also play Yakuza Kenzan?

Yes I did, but that was actually kinda cool. Not as good as the main series but pretty good nonetheless. Dead Souls incorporates a lot of gun play into the game and Yakuza isn't really suited for guns (You can tell if you used a pistol in 3 or 4). The whole zombies invading Kamarucho is pretty cool at first but the lack of fun gameplay leaves much to be desired. Also, since the city was infested with zombies it didn't really have that "lively" feeling of walking around Tokyo nightlife the others did (Should be obvious but I didn't really realize until I played it) For $20-30 I'd recommend it but definitely not for $50-60.

Andres    3

I don't have anything preordered at the moment, but I MIGHT preorder Lollipop Chainsaw soon.

Same here!!! :D

Jessica Jung    82

Just the Mass Effect 3 CE. It's only the second game I've ever preordered.

Emilia Clarke    851

Just the Mass Effect 3 CE. It's only the second game I've ever preordered.

Good call on that one, I've been trying to preorder it but it seems to be sold out everywhere. Guess I'll look for one on launch day.

Good call on that one, I've been trying to preorder it but it seems to be sold out everywhere. Guess I'll look for one on launch day.

I swiped a copy from NewEgg and only an hour later it came up as sold out after I got confirmation for my order.

DarkCobra86    571

I actually never have pre-ordered any game before. I don't really find most of those extra stuff worth it. I rather wait for a price drop. To me, I can always get the game after it is released, so I never see the point of really pre-ordering something.