HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

Leah

Share your last beaten games here!

Well I took advantage of a free 14 day PS+ trial for my hong kong account (they have different games), and just finished Datura. Really really weird hour, that I can't say was very fun if fun at all. Not worth the bother unless you get it free and are looking for something completely different and out there. If you want, here is the mini review I posted on tumblr: http://aguidetoaboringworld.tumblr.com/post/53561512387/mini-review-datura

• Like 1

All those and more like sound cutting off, cutscenes not playing, getting stuck at the loading screen and so on. Well at least the dreaded autosave glitch is fixed though not sure if that's true for everyone. I'd recommend on waiting for the problems to be patched  but if you can't wait just hope your lucky and you don't encounter the glitches. 

That is what I say. The game looks amazing and people been saying so but just wait to get it down the road so the developer can send out a patch to fix these things.

That is what I say. The game looks amazing and people been saying so but just wait to get it down the road so the developer can send out a patch to fix these things.

After waiting so long for this game to come out I was thoroughly satisfied with the whole experience. Other than the horrible glitches that is -_- so best wait for all the glitches to be patched to enjoy the game better. :)

Alright with June ending tomorrow here is the list of games I've beaten since late May. As of today I've beaten 10 games off the backlog. Here is the order of games that I've beaten.

-Bioshock Infinite
-Injustice (story mode)
-Journey
-Infamous
-Infamous 2
-Eternal Sonata
-Book of Secrets w/Wonderbook
-Mirror's Edge
-Infamous Festival of Blood
-Jak II

Wow, you've really gotten through a bunch of games this month, TK. :3  Good going ;D

Finished up Machinarium tonight (yes I'm very late to the party on this one). Just an absolutely brilliant, beautiful game is all I can say, definitely should check it out ^_^

• Like 1

Wow, you've really gotten through a bunch of games this month, TK. :3  Good going ;D

Thanks! I've never beaten so much games before. Glad to have that motivation and time to beat that much in a month lol. Whew!

Finished up Machinarium tonight (yes I'm very late to the party on this one). Just an absolutely brilliant, beautiful game is all I can say, definitely should check it out ^_^

Nice! I look forward to playing that game as a breather. Woo!

Jetpack Joyride xD

• Like 1

Jetpack Joyride xD

High freaking five, never spend a dime on that game!

But anyway...I just noticed this, so the last game I beat was Last of Us and oh god was it good. My personal choice for game of the generation.

• Like 1

22 hours after Ninja beat Machinarium and read his review, I played it all day today and it became the 11th game to beat in a month span with today being the last day of June.

The game is really fun if you like challening puzzles. It was tough and took a while to figure things out. I admit I used a guide on Youtube or read guides online to help out after some impatience lol. Either way like Ninja said, I recommend picking this up especially it's free on PS+ right now. It's a good game to play for your brain.

Guest ...

High freaking five, never spend a dime on that game!

But anyway...I just noticed this, so the last game I beat was Last of Us and oh god was it good. My personal choice for game of the generation.

I got it for free on PSN lol. Pretty neat game but gets really loud sometimes.

22 hours after Ninja beat Machinarium and read his review, I played it all day today and it became the 11th game to beat in a month span with today being the last day of June.

The game is really fun if you like challening puzzles. It was tough and took a while to figure things out. I admit I used a guide on Youtube or read guides online to help out after some impatience lol. Either way like Ninja said, I recommend picking this up especially it's free on PS+ right now. It's a good game to play for your brain.

wait, are you from the future? My review isn't up till tommorow :o

I guess you didn't notice, but the developer actually included a full walkthrough in the game (the locked book in the top right corner). I used it too, so don't feel like you are alone haha

wait, are you from the future? My review isn't up till tommorow :o

I guess you didn't notice, but the developer actually included a full walkthrough in the game (the locked book in the top right corner). I used it too, so don't feel like you are alone haha

Yes I am from the future! Lol I just know the review will be great. I mean Machinarium is a title worth checking for sure to those who love puzzle games. I did use a walkthrough, but I never used the book. I keep forgetting about that. I used youtube and trophy guide from PS3trophies.org.

Yes I am from the future! Lol I just know the review will be great. I mean Machinarium is a title worth checking for sure to those who love puzzle games. I did use a walkthrough, but I never used the book. I keep forgetting about that. I used youtube and trophy guide from PS3trophies.org.

has got to be the easiest 100% I've ever got. Beat the game, get all the trophies = no headache from me ^_^ sucks is now you beat it I'm behind again (I will catch up soon, then the real trophy wars begin lol)  ;)

Jet Pack Joyride must've taken me at least what 3 months?  Just a little bit every day.  Jus tliek Yaris xD  Currently 605K coints in that, so 40% to go xD

Beat Dust : An Elysian Tail tonight. As far as I'm concerned that is the new XBLA game to beat! So so good, everybody needs to go out and buy that game (by which I mean download it lol) ^_^

I finally found the time to sit down and beat Fire Emblem: Awakening

I finally found the time to sit down and beat Fire Emblem: Awakening

Neat!  What'd you think of it? :o  I still haven't finished it (I keep getting distracted both in real life and in the game...), but I like to see what people think of it :3

Neat!  What'd you think of it? :o  I still haven't finished it (I keep getting distracted both in real life and in the game...), but I like to see what people think of it :3

It is one of my favorite games of all time. :o 

I really love/d it. I was so hell bent on keeping my characters alive, but come the final mission I just wanted to beat the game... I had four survivors! What a pain.

Beat Dust : An Elysian Tail tonight. As far as I'm concerned that is the new XBLA game to beat! So so good, everybody needs to go out and buy that game (by which I mean download it lol) ^_^

Just picked it up on Steam since it was only like $7.50~

• Like 1

Just finished Lego City and it was awesome I loved every second of it and that ending was great. Now that I have finished the story I get freedom to run around the city and do whatever I want and continue hunting for all the little challenges and collectables to unlock. This is going up for one of my top games this year.

• Like 1

I finished Sleeping Dogs up a few days ago and have been trying for the platinum these last few days. Loved the game despite all its flaws and technical bumps (hard froze my PS3 4+ times), and enjoyed it more than almost any other open world game this gen (haven't played GTA IV or Saints Row TT yet, but liked it more than Red Dead and LA Noire). Definitely give it a go if you get the chance ^_^

• Like 1

I finished Sleeping Dogs up a few days ago and have been trying for the platinum these last few days. Loved the game despite all its flaws and technical bumps (hard froze my PS3 4+ times), and enjoyed it more than almost any other open world game this gen (haven't played GTA IV or Saints Row TT yet, but liked it more than Red Dead and LA Noire). Definitely give it a go if you get the chance ^_^

Loved Sleeping Dogs so much, sad to say I haven't finished any games recently. Working on Xenoblade and Devil Survivor 2, but nowhere near finished either, bleh.

I beat King of Fighters XIII's Story Mode last night.

It doesn't make much sense if you haven't played/YouTubed some of the previous games' plots (i.e., all the ones with Ash in it)

And I didn't, soooo....

Still, a great fighter overall, though I was a little annoyed I was stuck with pre-made teams.  It made sense story wise, but I like knowing how to actually use all three of my fighters.  ^^"

• Like 1

Oh yeah, I should probably look up the story for it, cuz all I know is that Terry beat Geese Howard and he basically adopted Rock Howard as his son.

• Like 1