HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

Leah

Share your last beaten games here!

The last game I finished recently was Catherine in the 360. I got the good best ending overall. Currently I'm just replaying some games from time to time before Mass Effect 3.

The last two games I beat were Brutal Legend and Batman: Arkham City.

Brutal Legend was a short but fun adventure, the stage battles were annoying at first but once I figured them out they were quite entertaining. Overall I really liked the atmosphere and settings of the game and it had some cool creations!

Batman: Arkham City was a lot of fun! The storyline was good, the voice acting was great, I especially liked the Joker, the graphics and setting were also very well done, they incorporated many of the characters from the comics, and the combat was quite a bit of fun as well. There's just something so satisfying with getting into fights against 20 or more adversaries and walking out unscathed!

I have been wanting to check out Brutal Legends because I like Tim Schafer and his work but too many games to play through at the moment. Once again, one day ^^

I beat Mirror's Edge yesterday and it is easily one of the greatest games ever made. Very innovative and nothing else like it with the exception of the puzzles. There was one part where they make you fight hand to hand and that was the one flaw. The combat and disarming is fine when you just have to take down a gunner, but when it's another experienced fighter that's where the flaws in the combat system show. The only game to ever get hand to hand right in first person is Riddick.

I've recently beaten Assassin's Creed: Revelations and the game was good however the sequel fatique is quite apparent in this one. I went into the game knowing that fact already but I couldn't pass up seeing the final hurrah of both Ezio and Altair. Overall I felt the closure was great but I have to agree with what barrel had said and that I was quite let down with how much story content there was. You can consider me a fan of the series but I will admit that something drastic needs to be done with the gameplay if they want they want to keep players interested. Either that or give us a new location that requires you move around in a different way. I don't know how they're going to do it while keeping the integrity of the series but whatever they do I hope it's for the better. Despite all of this I'm still looking forward to AC3 this year ;)

Just finished Halo ODST on legendary last night.

Nothing special but still a very enjoyable game. Now I am debating whether I should go for some achievements or just get on to Assassins Creed 2 and Outlands ^-^

I just beat Arkham City for the second time. Now I'm gonna hold off on gaming until Mass Effect 3 comes out.

I just beat Arkham City for the second time. Now I'm gonna hold off on gaming until Mass Effect 3 comes out.

I just read on slick deals today that Arkham city will be available for $30 at Best Buy and that the $20 off coupon from @Gamers magazine (for Reward zone unlocked members) will push it down to $10, so I'm definitely thinking about picking that up. Doubly so if you said you played through it for a second time. I too am looking forward for Mass Effect 3 to come out! (Except that I'll only play the multiplayer because I'm still going through the story on ME1 and don't want to spoil anything for myself!) :lol:

I just read on slick deals today that Arkham city will be available for $30 at Best Buy and that the $20 off coupon from @Gamers magazine (for Reward zone unlocked members) will push it down to $10, so I'm definitely thinking about picking that up. Doubly so if you said you played through it for a second time. I too am looking forward for Mass Effect 3 to come out! (Except that I'll only play the multiplayer because I'm still going through the story on ME1 and don't want to spoil anything for myself!) :lol:

Same here, I'll be getting ME1 and ME3 for my birthday so I'll be playing through all 3 during the upcomnig 6 day weekend. I'll probably play online with all my friends who already beat it or whatnot.

Just gone done wrapping up Tales of Vesperia.

Just gone done wrapping up Tales of Vesperia.

Never did finish that one. Seemed like a good game, but I just find it hard to finish long RPG's nowadays.

Not a full game, but I just got done with the Gangstas in Space DLC for Saints Row: The Third. Took all of an hour. I feel very sorry for people who paid for it or the season pass.

I finished Hyperdimension Neptunia MK2 (and unknowingly triggered the true ending). Something I could best describe as a game I despised for the 1st half but I warmed up thought it was kind of fun for the second half of the game; it's amazing how I can drive myself through games that make really bad early impressions on me, but that's another matter, thankfully it redeemed itself a bit unlike some other games after more time *thinks of Duke Nukem Forever*.

It's a game I feel like I should've enjoyed more since I feel like I'm like a primary target for this kind of game, since I literally get all of the jokes/references the game presents (From the anime jokes 5pb makes with Steins;Gate *in battle* to Macross Frontier; to the gaming stuff Gust makes to the Atelier series primarily, Nis obviously with Nippon Ichi games, or the game's setting in general. But it wasn't as funny or entertaining as it should've been), but when it comes out at a time with quite a few better rpgs in recent memory it's hard not to think that. Still, I don't regret playing it in the long run, but I am glad I got all the experience I want from it in a rental (I'm crazy...).

It's a shame they went the lame dlc route for the 'Falcom' and 'Cave' characters (Would be a fan of Ys or Legend of Heroes cameos in combat for Falcom. Or Cave having stuff like Deathsmiles or DoDonpachi stuff), but that's enough nerd talk from me in one post...then again, how can you not sound nerdy when talking about the game?

I got around to playing portal and was able to finish it right before class started for spring semester. Definitely was a good game. Probably one of the best puzzler I played. It is amazing how much you can do with just a blue and an orange portal. I yet to go back and try to do all the extra stuff like least step or fastest time, etc. Can't wait to try the 2nd game.

I finished Skyrim about a week ago and I'm still playing it. Next up is Final Fantasy XIII-2 though.

Beat Mass Effect 3 for the third time... also finished ME2 a couple days ago in its entirety.

...I have no life.

Beat Mass Effect 3 for the third time... also finished ME2 a couple days ago in its entirety.

...I have no life.

A sad thing for you indeed...but on the positive side you get to finish games ;)

That I do. It's kinda my job to do that, tho. LOL

I finished Iron Brigade/Trenched on co op with a friend after 8+ hours on one sitting not including getting a weird glitch kicking us out on one mission called "Drydock" and telling us we need to clean our disc since the game can't read it ?? so we deleted the title update and redownloaded it again and worked fine after. :P

That I do. It's kinda my job to do that, tho. LOL

haha, wish that could be my job too

Finally beat ME1 this weekend, moving on to ME2 now. Need to get a cheap Cerberus code first though.