HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

Leah

Share your last beaten games here!

I finally finished Silent Hill Downpour 3D it was fun. It's rare that I actually finish a game these days so I am proud of myself. 3D really brings games to life it was so cool to see everything popping out of the screen and my awesome speakers making me jump out of my seat thinking stuff is behind me.

The game was fun like all Silent Hill games and I really liked how you can explore Silent Hill and find side quests all around town to give you more to do. The only thing I didn't like was the parts when you have to run away from this glow ball thing in a maze like in Shattered Memories it was just annoying for me.

The story was good and not confusing like other games and the ending you get is based on a karma system if you kill the monsters or run away and the choice you make on events. I got the B ending I ran from battle most time and played the nice guy on events. I like the B ending best it fits perfectly and makes sense while the A ending is just a dull good bye whatever.

I finished Arkham Origins' story (again) and the Cold, Cold Heart DLC. Still only like 37% completion as far as sidequests and collectibles go though. xD

I finished Uncharted: Golden Abyss, which was...something.

Saint's Row: The Third main game and all the dlcs finished. Time to put it back into the vault for safe keeping and now onto the other games! 

I finished South Park: The Stick of Truth earlier. It was fun and hilarious so I'll definitely play it again sometime. ^_^

Finally beat Zelda OoT. Final boss was really easy. The game was great.

I finished the main story for FF14 ARR the other day. So much side stuff to do still, and post game story missions. No way I'll finish in 11 hours, 44 minutes though.

I finished the main story of Tales of Graces f only to realize there's Lineage and Legacies still to do...I guess I'll probably do that too, but I'm in no rush. The endgame dungeons and bosses of the main game were really annoying so I was actually kinda happy thinking I was done with the game. xD

I finished the main story for FF14 ARR the other day. So much side stuff to do still, and post game story missions. No way I'll finish in 11 hours, 44 minutes though.

Don't the game "last" forever?

Don't the game "last" forever?

If you are a perfectionist when it comes to gear or the bajillion sidequests it seems like it could (or doing the ridiculously hard Binding Coil of Bahamut part), but if you focus on the main story with a couple sidequests in between it isn't too bad, even for regular RPG standards.

I'm in a similar position as Roy where I'm almost done with my 1 month sub (and I don't plan to resub until later updates), but I personally achieved what I wanted to while playing, which is beat the (1st) main story and fight King Moggle Mog/Gilgamesh (which were really fun). But, to be fair, I also had help from Marshall to speed up a few things while playing. I think I was getting kind of close to finishing what main story stuff there is at endgame (currently, as they keep adding pretty substantial stuff in updates, even story stuff)

So, while it may not have been on my summer gaming list, I decided to start and finish the newest Tomb Raider on PC. It was a bit weird at first, pacing was really awkward, but got a lot better as it went on. The combat and the platforming / exploration were fantastic. I finished the game a few minutes ago on Normal with 100% completion ratio! 

So technically I have beaten Diablo 3 story mode. Still looting around to make my character better.

I finally beat Infamous 1. Great game. I need to get the second game and play it too.

I finished Shovel Knight earlier! That ending almost made me want to cry some very unmanly tears for a minute. xD I will likely play around in New Game Plus sometime, while I wait for the new characters and modes and such they are adding in the future.

I guess I've finally finished The Wolf Among Us after the last episode. Was absolutely brilliant, everyone ought to be playing it.

I've completed The Wolf Among Us after the last episode. It had me hooked from the first episode all the way to the end. I really ejoyed the storyline and characters. It was pretty intense being a detective and finding the truth. It's absolutely amazeballs and everyone needs to jump on this game.

Just got done with Dead Space 3. Ugh...glad to be done with that awful game.

I finished Watch Dogs' campaign as well as Shantae: Risky's Revenge (on a regular non-completionist/speedrun playthrough) yesterday. I will probably go back and finish most of Watch Dogs' side stuff, or at least enough to squeeze a few more trophies out of it (not gonna platinum it since some force you to do online stuff) before I move on.

Also, come on, I can't be the only person who's beaten a game in the last 3 weeks. This is me we're talking about here, I never finish games.

After Platinum'ing FF13-2 I figured I'd move onto Lightning Returns and phew...kinda uh already seeming like it's gonna be a difficult Plat.

Guest ...

W

After Platinum'ing FF13-2 I figured I'd move onto Lightning Returns and phew...kinda uh already seeming like it's gonna be a difficult Plat.

When im done with an rpg the last thing i want to do is start another rpg lol.

W

When im done with an rpg the last thing i want to do is start another rpg lol.

Yeah, but you gotta remember they play super different. I think I'm more already disappointed with the story and I'm already like an hour in. Just gotta wait for it, it's just the time skip was kinda enormous and a lot of the writing so far is like...super vague and non descriptive only for the sake to be vague and non descriptive.

Guest ...

a lot of the writing so far is like...super vague and non descriptive only for the sake to be vague and non descriptive.

Sorry to break it to you but its not gonna get any better. I hear the games plot is really... idk vague bland and lightning is also void of most her personality traits besides breaking the 4th wall with dry sarcasm lol

I just finished Shovel Knight. That game is pretty good. Also finished E.X. Troopers not too long before that.

I just finished Shovel Knight. That game is pretty good. Also finished E.X. Troopers not too long before that.

How was shovel knight? It looked pretty cool to me.