HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

Leah

Share your last beaten games here!

How was shovel knight? It looked pretty cool to me.

Jason loved it

I finished Antichamber last week. That game is very good, and very smart, and now my brain hurts.

Beat Papo and Yo a while back. It's a great little puzzle adventure. The story was pretty good and shows the relationship between the boy and his father backstory.

Haven't played much games lately, but had a free redbox game rental expiring tonight so rented Murdered: Soul Suspect for PS3. Another all nighter beat the game before due date!

How was shovel knight? It looked pretty cool to me.

Jason loved it

Yup. I don't agree with Jason on it actually having a... well, story (although the ending was handled better than I expected), but I agree with most of the stuff he points out. It's a very well-made homage to old-school games with a lot of heart to its design (and it is just smartly done overall too). Definitely one of the best pure 2D platforming games I've played in a good while.

But yeah, definitely worth checking out if you are hungry for classic design and pick up and play gameplay that doesn't overstay its welcome, which I totally was.

Beat Condemned for the 360. Man, early 360 games were ugly.

Played Year Walk in one sitting last night. That game will haunt you

Beat Murdered: Soul Sacrifice earlier today after starting it last night. It's weird I can't beat my backlog of games fast, but when I can when it comes to one day redbox rentals lol.

Anyways thought the game was good, but not great. I see why the mixed reviews. It's mostly and investigating game with not much gameplay action. I played for the story because it kept me in finding out who the killer and why are these girls getting killed. It's worth a look, but not worth full price. Since it was published by Square-Enix, I saw some posters of Just Cause 2 around town in the game lol.

Yeah, it's weird how easy it is for me to finish a game when I've a time limit set upon it (usually from rentals). When I have as much time as I want to finish a game I tend to become easily distracted and never finish anything.

Yeah, it's weird how easy it is for me to finish a game when I've a time limit set upon it (usually from rentals). When I have as much time as I want to finish a game I tend to become easily distracted and never finish anything.

It probably is because we are running against a deadline so we tend to buckle down and "work harder" to accomplish the task.

Finally got around to beating Jamestown last night. That game...it's really good...really, really good.

I finally beat the Sith part of SWTOR. Ending was pretty good.

Finished QUBE tonight to continue my August streak (7 games beaten in a row, whoo). It was decent, though largely unremarkable. Worth checking out, but not something you need to prioritize.

I finished Castle Crashers with some help from my pals, and just now I finished up Murdered: Soul Suspect.

I finished Castle Crashers with some help from my pals, and just now I finished up Murdered: Soul Suspect.

Dude same here! I beat Castle Crashers with my pals as well. I wonder if we have the same pals. :P

I liked Murdered: Soul Suspect. Gameplay may not be much, but I played for the story. Also that twist at the end! Holy Jesus!

• Like 1

For some reason I never remember this thread exists. Well, let me try actually using it! Today I beat Akiba's Trip.

For some reason I never remember this thread exists. Well, let me try actually using it! Today I beat Akiba's Trip.

Oh, how was it? I heard Matthew Mercer had his voice in the game.

I finished Counterspy earlier. It's short, but a lot of fun, and I plan on going back and replaying on higher difficulties to get the gold trophy (there's no platinum) and maybe get the others I missed. I also finished Family Guy: Back to the Multiverse a second time. Don't ask why.

I beat Eleusis tonight. It was...ugh.

I also finished Family Guy: Back to the Multiverse a second time. Don't ask why.

True story, I saw you playing it one night on steam haha.

The credits are rolling as I type for Naruto ninja storm. It was a fun game with some epic battles and some not so fun mini game stuff. I finished most of the game but skipped on the last two side missions so I could finish it up and get on to the next game. After the credits the game continues on with more bonus missions with the true end challenge and a bunch of unlocked stuff for characters so it still has lots more to do but I am moving on.

Maybe I'll come back from time to time and play around with the extra stuff and have fun in free fight mode but for now I am moving on to Ninja storm 2 and it looks even better so I can't wait. :)

A while back before school started, I beat Dragons Crown main story with the help co-oping with barrel, Blaze, and Venom. After that beat Castle Crashers co-oping with barrel, Venom, and John (dykenom). FInally the last game to beat after that is Gears of War: Judgment with my bro. Great games and good times playing with the GP crew.

I beat The Expendabros (free Broforce/Expendables crossover, if you didn't know) earlier today. Wasn't really interested in Broforce before, but it was surprisingly fun (minus the frustrating last level). Will have to keep an eye on the full game to go on sale.

Last week I beat Borderlands 2. Before that, it was Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story.

I can admit that I had fun with both, but I found Bowser's Inside story more fun.

Last week I beat Borderlands 2. Before that, it was Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story.

I can admit that I had fun with both, but I found Bowser's Inside story more fun.

Bowser's Inside Story is definitely my favorite of the M&L games, though I still have yet to play Dream Team.

You have Borderlands 2 on PC?