HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

Leah

Share your last beaten games here!

I finished inFamous: First Light, though that's not saying much since it's only 5-6 hours long. I haven't really done the arena challenges much, because when they say "challenge" they mean it. Those things can get rough.

I finally gotten around to beating Professor Layton and the Curious Village as well as Ace Attorney 5. Between the two, I think I liked AA5 more. Though the Layton game was fun in short bursts (some of those puzzles... ugh).

I finally gotten around to beating Professor Layton and the Curious Village as well as Ace Attorney 5. Between the two, I think I liked AA5 more.

tumblr_m61tq5RQmV1qk8d7q.gif

• Like 1

tumblr_m61tq5RQmV1qk8d7q.gif

I'm sorry, Professor. It's just... I've known Mr. Wright longer. What with my case and such. Dx

I finished Oddworld: New 'n Tasty, though I didn't save nearly all the Mudokons. I got a little over half of them but I guess I wasn't as good at sniffing out secret areas than I thought.

I beat Kratos Story on Playstation All Star Battle Royale. Took me 30 minutes. I plan on beating everyone's story mode. Easy trophies lol.

Finally beat Assassin's Creed Brotherhood tonight. I enjoyed it a lot, though I think 2 was still the tighter game overall.

Finally beat Assassin's Creed Brotherhood tonight. I enjoyed it a lot, though I think 2 was still the tighter game overall.

I think 2 was better. 3 was fun because you can start to recruit all these people and train them to be assassin which is cool and different.

I just finished The Fall, though it's a pretty short game. That twist at the end though...crazy.

I beat Rogue Legacy the other day. After having been playing it for over a year, the sense of accomplishment was palpable.

I beat PT yesterday, after about an hour and a half on that last puzzle. Was so creepy, but I don't think I would have been able to figure out how to do it if I didn't look it up. The presence of conspiracy theories was freaking crazy! I'm gonna be super pumped the more we find out about Silent Hills...maybe I should actually play one of them, haha.

I beat games lately!  Holy toledo!

I played/beat a visual novel called Planetarian.  The end made me cry a little, but that might be a little because I was just feeling emotional that day.

Also, I beat Gunvolt.  Fun little game, but I'm too bad at it so I got the fake ending, lol.  Worth a try is you like MMZ, though it is quite a bit different in the end.

• Like 1

While indeed it cannot technically be "beaten" per se, I did beat the "story" in Destiny. I did not get a trophy for it either, how sad.

I finished Gauntlet (the new one) just now...jeebus cripes, that game is hard when you're playing by yourself.

I beat Transistor today, Supergiant Games did it again. While I may have enjoyed Bastion's story a bit more, Red's journey was incredibly compelling and relieving. Nice to see a female protagonist, let alone one without a voice make such an impact. 

I beat Super Metroid tonight (yes, for the first time). Still an incredible game, glad I finally got around to it.

I beat Super Metroid tonight (yes, for the first time). Still an incredible game, glad I finally got around to it.

I need to beat that game too. Guess I'm the only one in the yet to beat that game club.

I need to beat that game too. Guess I'm the only one in the yet to beat that game club.

I haven't beaten it either. I got all the way up to right before the final fight and just...stopped. I keep saying I'm gonna restart it and actually finish it, but I haven't. :\

On topic-ish, I finished the Legend Mode of Hyrule Warriors. Adventure mode is up next.

Finally beat beat Dragon Age 2 last week. It was okay overall, probably more on the bad side than good. Too many glitches so not worth playing unless you can find it for real cheap. The ending battle was pretty epic because you get your entire party so that was cool.

I beat Captain America Super Soldier yesterday. It was alright, I only paid $5 for it which is about all it was worth considering it was less than 6 hours long.

I finished Rock Zombie a little while ago, and since I'd already started writing it near the end of the game, I've got a review of it up over in my blog. ^_^

Last weekend my friend and I both beat Metroid on NES, and last night we both finished Super Metroid! Twas awesome. Next is Metroid Fusion~!

I beat Advanced Warfare Campaign over the weekend. CoD single player story are always fun for me.

I finished Diablo III+Reaper of Souls. Just in time too, since my next grand PS4 RPG adventure (Dragon Age) got here today. :D

I finished Diablo III+Reaper of Souls. Just in time too, since my next grand PS4 RPG adventure (Dragon Age) got here today. :D

Technically you can't finish it :P