HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

Leah

Share your last beaten games here!

I beat Double Dragon Neon and FEAR 3 on Steam w/Venom a while back. It's fun to play games with friends.

I beat Double Dragon Neon and FEAR 3 on Steam w/Venom a while back. It's fun to play games with friends.

Oh, yeah, I finished DDN too. xD

• Like 1

I finished Zelda: Twilight Princess. I've now finished a whopping two Zelda games, one 2D and one 3D. xD

• Like 1

Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls

I really need to work on my backlog and not the games I've beaten once before.

Majin and the Forsaken Kingdom. A little too combat heavy, but otherwise very good.

Dragon Age: Inquisition. I logged in 118 hours of playtime and while it was amazing, I didn't quite get to all the side missions. Despite that fact, I'm not sure I'll play it again. If they should release DLC, I'd be willing to go back though.

Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls

I really need to work on my backlog and not the games I've beaten once before.

I tell myself that but I always come back to D3 every night.

I finished Typing of the Dead: Overkill for no particular reason. It's a fun, schlocky b-movie-game. :D

• Like 1

I finished Typing of the Dead: Overkill for no particular reason. It's a fun, schlocky b-movie-game. :D

Is it better than Mario Teaches Typing?

Is it better than Mario Teaches Typing?

It's been a loooong time since I played Mario Teaches Typing, but I'm gonna go ahead and say yes because Mario Teaches Typing doesn't have any characters that drop f-bombs every half a second. xD

It's been a loooong time since I played Mario Teaches Typing, but I'm gonna go ahead and say yes because Mario Teaches Typing doesn't have any characters that drop f-bombs every half a second. xD

Mario Teaches Typing is a really good game at the time you where learning to type. It was challenging too.

Finished Assassin's Creed: Unity and the Dead Kings DLC.

It was...a game. I can say that much about it.

Over the last few days I've finished Sacred Citadel and Narco Terror in co-op with TK, as well as The Last Tinker: City of Colors and Valiant Hearts: The Great War. I don't usually finish 4 games in a week, but they were all pretty short games. :P

• Like 1

Omg same here! The other day I beat Sacred Citadel and Narco Terror with Venom too! Both games were hilarious and fun despite the glitches. At one point Venom was floating in the air riding an invisible monster and we got stuck in one area lol had to restart.

I played a game called Caster between last night and this afternoon. Shouldn't have been as fun as it was. I bought it when it was .14 a few weeks ago and had more fun than I ought to have had.

I wrote a few more thoughts about it as is my custom: http://kritiqal.com/2015/04/10/quick-thoughts-on-caster/

Wow, I don't think I've beaten a game in a while. Mostly been playing Realm and like...Street Fighter I guess? Significantly less than before, but still.

I beat Heavy Rain actually a few weeks ago. It was really good(although extremely tense), even better than Indigo Prophecy. I would probably put it in my top ten.

I beat Bloodborne. They should call it Babyborne because of how easy it is.                                                                                                                                          But seriously, I dug it. Almost wanted to do a NG+ run until I remembered I have review games and a backlog.

I beat Bloodborne. They should call it Babyborne because of how easy it is.                                                                                                                                          But seriously, I dug it. Almost wanted to do a NG+ run until I remembered I have review games and a backlog.

Is it stupid to say that Bloodborne might be one of my favorite game in years? I really enjoy it. Like... I haven't had this much fun with a game in forever. It's sad that I hardly have anyone to talk about it with. I wonder how much I would like the Dark Souls games...

Like that whole falling through the lake bit was just... too effing cool. And then the way the world looks afterward with the big ass creepy mofos on the buildings and what not. All of a sudden I feel this strange sense of urgency while moving through the world.

Is it stupid to say that Bloodborne might be one of my favorite game in years? I really enjoy it. Like... I haven't had this much fun with a game in forever. It's sad that I hardly have anyone to talk about it with. I wonder how much I would like the Dark Souls games...

Like that whole falling through the lake bit was just... too effing cool. And then the way the world looks afterward with the big ass creepy mofos on the buildings and what not. All of a sudden I feel this strange sense of urgency while moving through the world.

You'd probably like the-Souls games. Bloodborne has better gameplay but they definitely do cool stuff with the setting in those games as well (like the leap of faith things have been in earlier games...but in scarier ways.).

I beat Heavy Rain actually a few weeks ago. It was really good(although extremely tense), even better than Indigo Prophecy. I would probably put it in my top ten.

I haven't touched the game in a couple of weeks. Diablo 3 2.2 patch update have been keeping me busier.

I haven't touched the game in a couple of weeks. Diablo 3 2.2 patch update have been keeping me busier.

Lol, you just played it that one time like 3 weeks ago to chapter 3 or 4 right? With Diablo 3 you don't even need to buy games anymore, lol.

You know, I don't think I've beaten a game in a while. I keep starting games, but before I finish one, I pick up another. So many games, so little time...

Lol, you just played it that one time like 3 weeks ago to chapter 3 or 4 right? With Diablo 3 you don't even need to buy games anymore, lol.

I know man. It is pretty sad. I want to play other games but then I'm like, I got to rework all my toons in D3 because of the new patch so I can compete for laddering. I will get back to it.