HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

Leah

Share your last beaten games here!

RE: Raccoon City... wasn't worth playing all the way through, both endings kinda sucked

I beat 50 Cent: Bulletproof, haha. It actually was relatively fun in regards to story but gameplay wasn't good. Hoping that I'll be able to beat Max Payne next!

Finished Pokemon Heart Gold finally, maybe sometime soon I'll buy Black or White before the sequels are released.

During Spring Break a few weeks ago I beat Comix Zone and Golden Axe. Today I beat Frogger Returns. xD

Finished Trials Evolution got a medal in every track.I'll go back to it to get the achievements and when I finish Trials HD.

I got around to playing portal and was able to finish it right before class started for spring semester. Definitely was a good game. Probably one of the best puzzler I played. It is amazing how much you can do with just a blue and an orange portal. I yet to go back and try to do all the extra stuff like least step or fastest time, etc. Can't wait to try the 2nd game.

I just beat Portal 1 last night. It was a pretty short game (Steam says it took me 2 hours), but still was a blast to play thru. It is such a creative game. I really liked it.

I managed to get Portal 2 for a couple pieces of coal last Christmas.and have yet to play it. I think I will start it up tonight. BTW, if you haven't picked up Portal 2 on steam yet it is currently on sale for six bucks and change (cheaper in a 2 pack). Looks like they just added some free DLC with a level creator. Sounds fun ;)! If anyone wants to play thru the co-op with me, shoot me a PM.

I just beat Portal 1 last night. It was a pretty short game (Steam says it took me 2 hours), but still was a blast to play thru. It is such a creative game. I really liked it.

I managed to get Portal 2 for a couple pieces of coal last Christmas.and have yet to play it. I think I will start it up tonight. BTW, if you haven't picked up Portal 2 on steam yet it is currently on sale for six bucks and change (cheaper in a 2 pack). Looks like they just added some free DLC with a level creator. Sounds fun ;)! If anyone wants to play thru the co-op with me, shoot me a PM.

yea with portal it is a short but very fun game. Definitely a one of a kind puzzle game. I can't wait to try portal 2. Definitely another game that I have heard great things about. I just hate doing so many fling moves. It gives me a headache.

I beat Fable Heroes and The Walking Dead episode one yesterday/today. I feel like I beat some other thing since posting in here but I can't recall... Either way, Fable Heroes was okay but The Walking Dead was really nice! Now I don't want to have to wait months for all the episodes to release :(.

Just beat Max Payne 3. Pretty good game, though not quite as I was hoping.

What made you disappointed then?

I beat Alan Wake's American Nightmare on XBLA. What an awesome game done in the style of a Twilight Zone episode. A little repetitive, but tons of action. I really enjoyed it. In fact, I enjoyed it so much I went ahead and ordered the retail version of Alan Wake to play! I can't wait to dive into it. I love the narrator.

Finished Persona 3 Portable yesterday.

Just finished Hawxs 2 it's a good game though the last mission was annoying and the last part of the level was ripped off from Ace Combat 4 though not as cool and frustrating. The game is good I still prefer the Ace Combat series than Hawxs though but that's my opinion. Now to play something else.

I beat Hydrophobia on PS3 the other day to start off my summer backlog of games. Starting some small arcade games then to console games. I played Hydrophobia with the Move controls, but then it got tough so I beat it with regular. Not the best game, but it's ok.

Just beat Super Meat Boy on the regular difficulty. This was pretty hard itself. I cant imagine that many people beating this games dark world... Probably take at least twice the amount of time it took to beat the regular light world. Never the less awesome game!!!

I finished Ar Tonelico a while back and now I am working on Ar Tonelico 2 yay. I love rpgs with the anime 2D style graphics 3D is boring.

I beat the first Mass Effect again and now moving onto ME2 on insanity. I have ME3, but haven't played it yet so I'm replaying the story before the third. Lots of hours wasted.

I finished the Prince of PErsia trilogy Hd about 2 weeks or so ago. man that game took FOREVER to fnish teh whole CD. no stacked difficultly tropihes. Very annoying playing the same game 3 times a piece :D

I'm on Marvel Ultimate Alliance 1 right now :D

I finally finished Super Meat Boy after procrastinating on whether to finish it or not. I'd like to say SMB is evil and is one of the most hardest platforming games I've played ever. It took me all day to finish this game from beginning to end and is one nightmare I'd rather not do ever again so not even trying to get all the dark world levels. Game finished and time to bury it and never ever play it again since my sanity might not survive a second time. Whew. :)

I finally finished Super Meat Boy after procrastinating on whether to finish it or not. I'd like to say SMB is evil and is one of the most hardest platforming games I've played ever. It took me all day to finish this game from beginning to end and is one nightmare I'd rather not do ever again so not even trying to get all the dark world levels. Game finished and time to bury it and never ever play it again since my sanity might not survive a second time. Whew. :)

Dang you pulled it off in a day?!?!?! You must like a certain degree of torture cuz that isn't fun ^^. Yeah if I had no other games to play I would probably tackle and somewhat enjoy the Dark World but not at the moment. Still Super Meat Boy was a lot of fun.

Also I finished Arkham City recently!!! Just in time for the new Single Player DLC!

I haven't finished much of anything recently, picked up Madness Returns on Steam (already 1000/1000 it on 360) and wanted to play around with SGSSAA and FXAA and such, and I must say, that game is beautiful!

Just beat Dragon Age II. I liked it a lot more than Origins.

Just beat Dragon Age II. I liked it a lot more than Origins.

I'm almost done with Origins. Probably will try Awakening first. I heard 2 wasn't that good from a few people. Well I have heard that it goes Origins > Awakening > 2.

So I finally beat Dragon Age: Origin two nights ago. I already miss my team.

I did not like how the ending was down in a series of text box instead of animation. I thought that was cheaply done of them. I hated how Morrigan left me after the final battle. Also, I hated how the team weren't really together afterward. But I guess every party must end right.

That last battle was epic. I was down to only Alistar and barely won. I was just drinking potion every other hit from the dragon just to make sure I stayed alive. I wish we could have called on all the armies at once to help or have the ability to switch them out without having to wait for them all to die or going to a new area.

This game only took me 4 weeks but it was worth it. Overall it wasn't as good as I had hoped for but it had it moments and at least the support cast were memorable. Now onto Awakening. Sucks that after I import my character in I lost some items. If I knew that, I would have unequipped everyone so that everything would or should have transferred over.