HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

Leah

Share your last beaten games here!

I totally forgot to say that I beat and obtained all the endings for Fallout 4! They were incredibly mediocre... Game was great though.

Nice! I agree the game was amazing and totally did not expect the ending.

He was my favourite character and honestly the last person I would have expected to be the killer.

Yes, my thoughts exactly. He too was my favorite character and it hurt so much to find out that it was him all this time. I got suckered into his lie. I was able to save the most people with him too and I felt like he did such a good job looking for the killer. But looking back it made sense. But yea, that was the last person I had expected.

I actually beat two games yesterday (go me)--Disgaea 5 and Kirby and the Rainbow Curse.

Disgaea 5 was amazing, of course.  I love that game.  Story was good, characters were good, battles were fun, and I wasn't even able to steamroll the final battle although Killia was at lvl 130.  I like that!  I also was like, not expecting that final twist.  Happy endings!  But yeah, anyone with a PS4 needs to play this game, it was my GOTY until Undertale entered my life.

Kirby and the Rainbow Curse was... okay.  It was short and didn't overstay its welcome (I'm looking at you, Kirby Mass Attack), so that was good.  I actually had a fair amount of trouble with the rope mechanic though.  When my boyfriend was watching me play, he believed it was because I was left handed, and it was harder to "lead" Kirby as a result (he played Canvas Curse, so I guess I'll believe him).  I definitely had my frustrations, but it was neat enough.  Glad I only paid $20 for it, and it's probably not a game I'm going to keep in my collection.

I finished Dragon Warriors...err, Dragon Quest Heroes. I was enjoying it at first, but after a while it started feeling tedious and wore out its welcome because it just. Did. Not. Want. To. END. Glad I got it out of the way so I can get into some other stuff.

I finished Dragon Warriors...err, Dragon Quest Heroes. I was enjoying it at first, but after a while it started feeling tedious and wore out its welcome because it just. Did. Not. Want. To. END. Glad I got it out of the way so I can get into some other stuff.

My main problem with DQH were the sidequests, and the character specific ones that are actually a little neat didn't unlock until RIGHT before the last mission in the game.  And they only unlock alternate outfits!  It would have been really nice if they spaced those out better so I would have enjoyable side content to grind with instead of... the really boring MMO like sidequests.

That and the post game stuff requires a huge jump up in level and I'm like 'lol nope'

My main problem with DQH were the sidequests, and the character specific ones that are actually a little neat didn't unlock until RIGHT before the last mission in the game.  And they only unlock alternate outfits!  It would have been really nice if they spaced those out better so I would have enjoyable side content to grind with instead of... the really boring MMO like sidequests.

That and the post game stuff requires a huge jump up in level and I'm like 'lol nope'

Yeah, I just didn't have it in me to invest more time in the game after the last handful of story missions. It's weird since I love Warriors games and usually spend way more time with them than any normal person should, but I just kept wanting to get DQH out of the way to move on to something else.

Fallout 4...kind of. I still have many side quests and locations to be discovered but I did finish the main story missions. Through strategically placed saves I did this with more than one faction although my 'actual' game is with alliance to the BoS. I really enjoy this game and keep telling myself I should take a break from playing it since I have several others begging for my attention, it's possible I need an intervention.

I have so many games that I have not played that released this year but I can't see any other beating Fallout 4 for my game of the year.

Yeah, I just didn't have it in me to invest more time in the game after the last handful of story missions. It's weird since I love Warriors games and usually spend way more time with them than any normal person should, but I just kept wanting to get DQH out of the way to move on to something else.

i mean, I sunk ~35 hours into it before beating it and loved every moment, but yeah, DQH has a few problems that really bring it down.  Hoping they fix those up for the sequel :o

Beat Telltale's Tales from the Borderlands and Game of Thrones. Both great games and fun. Borderlands story was very funny and the writing is great. Love the Loader Bot x Gortys friendship lol. Game of Thrones choices were a lot tougher than most Telltale games because of the characters and the liore (you can see why if you follow GoT). I highly recommend picking them from the current PSN sale. What a great year for narrative games.

P.S. Yo John you still haven't answered my question if you have an XBone or not lol.

I finished Onechanbara Z2 Chaos. I never got around to checking out the other localized games even though I thought they'd be fun, so I grabbed this one on sale and played through it. It was good for some mindless, hack-n-slashy fun and it had a b-movie vibe to it, so I enjoyed it even though it felt a bit short. ^_^

I've gotten through almost all the endings of the most popular game of the bird-dating genre, Hatoful Boyfriend.  The character endings were radically different (there was a sad one, a happy one, a bittersweet one, a stupid one, a meh one, a creepy one, and a 2cool4me one), and the two Akumi endings were cute.

But now I'm on the true route and just... dayum at the tonal change.  Stuff got real intense, real quick.

I'd say it's worth a full, 14 ending filled playthrough (after the first ending, until the true path each ending took like 20 minutes to get to).  Gonna finish the final true end and epilogue tonight, I really wanna learn the truth behind it all!

I beat Lara Craft and the Temple of Light yesterday with my best friend. It was a good game. I didn't get every item in the game though. But once we got the two best item in the game it was GG.

I beat powered through Freedom Wars a while back and today I powered through hardened mode of CoD Black Ops III Campaign on PS4. I had a free Redbox game rental code so I borrowed my friend's PS4 and beat it in a day. It was long and thought the campaign was good. I really want a PS4 now lol.

I wanted to get some steam trading cards to sell so I could get a free game from the winter sale so I popped in some random games I didn't care much for. A few games didn't work so I installed one the Artifex Mundi games I had collected from bundles and always wanted to check out just for the pretty colorful art.

Well hours later I had all the card drops and still playing. I was hooked. I am now in love with the hidden object adventure genre. I have finished 2 Artifex Mundi games Abyss The wraiths of eden and 9 Clues. Awesome games and I am now playing 9 clues 2.

PS. Oh and I did get that free game I wanted :)

I beat Muramasa Rebirth beating both Kisuke and Momohime's story. Pretty fun game and nice port from the Wii U to Vita. I don't feel like getting all the blades to get true ending so just gonna get what I get when I beat both stories. Anyways I liked it and moving onto the next game.

Beat Pneuma: Breath of Life (1000/1000) on XB1.  Quick and easy.  There was maybe one "difficult" puzzle, but that was because it honestly felt backwards.  

I beat Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time on PSTV. It was pretty fun and love games like these. I love Jak and Daxter, Ratchet and Clank, and Sly Cooper and the Gang. Playstation makes some pretty good exclusive platformers for their characters.

• Like 2

I beat Call of Duty: Black Ops. So...yeah. That is a thing I did.

• Like 1

I beat Call of Duty: Black Ops. So...yeah. That is a thing I did.

I'm even more surprised you even played and beaten a Call of Duty game! :o

P.S. The first Black Ops on PS3 right?

I'm even more surprised you even played and beaten a Call of Duty game! :o

P.S. The first Black Ops on PS3 right?

The first one, but on PC. I bought the Steam versions of BlOps and BlOps II from GMG because they were cheaper than they ever would be. I'm not really sure why...I liked Modern Warfare but didn't really play any of the other ones (besides BlOps zombies and MW3 multi) but I guess the price tempted me. xD

Beat fault milestone two side: above yesterday.

So good, so emotional, such good writing.  More people really need to play these games.

Finally beat Disgaea 5 Friday (had to do something on an unexpected day off xD). While I'm not too sure if it replaces 3 as my all-time favorite in the series, I do think it's got a lot of good stuff going for it. 

• Like 1

I beat Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker. The puzzle solving was kind of easy and the challenge came more from action oriented stuff like precision/timing and the bonus levels were unimpressive, but it was still an excellent game nonetheless.

I beat Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time on PSTV. It was pretty fun and love games like these. I love Jak and Daxter, Ratchet and Clank, and Sly Cooper and the Gang. Playstation makes some pretty good exclusive platformers for their characters.

I actually beat that a few months ago too(on PS3). I remember it got some bad reviews, but I thought it was really good and I don't see how you wouldn't like it if you liked the previous Sly games. Also beat Ratchet and Clank: Into the Nexus, other than it being short it was excellent.

• Like 1