HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

Leah

Share your last beaten games here!

I finished XCOM 2 a while back and started a 2nd game right away. Recently I just finished Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 it was fun. Now I just need to finish up Enslaved.

I finally, FINALLY beat Awakened Fate Ultimatum yesterday.  The final dungeon had an annoying step up in difficulty from the others, so I had to grind it out a bit.  After getting five levels higher and gathering an absurd amount of items that rose attack, I was able to knock out the final two bosses pretty darn easily.

The game's plot was neat until you realize that your choices don't matter, like, at all.  I *may* go back a little later and get the other two endings (since I'm powered up it shouldn't be too hard), but right now I'm just glad it's out of my backlog.

I beat MGS Peacewalker HD last night. It was awesome as usual. There's an extra chapter for the true ending, but gotta do all the extra ops and other stuff to unlock them. I think I'll just co-op with gai/Venom whenever they beat the game with normal ending so we can get the true ending together eventually. Too much work lol. Next up gotta get Ground Zeroes somewhere cheap before I play Phantom Pain. Wonder why Ground Zeroes is pricey. Anyways Metal Gear Solid rocks! Again like All 4 One if anyone has Peacewalker HD on PS3 feel free to invite me for co-op. :D

I technically didn“t beat it, but I helped my best friend 100% the remainder of Yoshi Worlly World.

Despite it not being any of the games I mentioned in the now playing thread, I randomly started and beat DuckTales Remastered, finally. I've had it for ages and never played more than a few levels at a time before getting sidetracked by other stuff, probably because I was terrible at it. I didn't have too much trouble this time though, other than the freaking game freezing.

Despite it not being any of the games I mentioned in the now playing thread, I randomly started and beat DuckTales Remastered, finally. I've had it for ages and never played more than a few levels at a time before getting sidetracked by other stuff, probably because I was terrible at it. I didn't have too much trouble this time though, other than the freaking game freezing.

That game could be such a pain in the butt.

That game could be such a pain in the butt.

Indeed, that's part of why it took me so long to finish it. (The other part is just my general terribleness at finishing any game) This time around I only had a few game overs though, since I knew which levels were easiest to start with and since I actually kept playing I got more used to the pogo timing and enemy patterns and such. The worst parts (like most platformers) were the mine cart rides.

I beat Atelier Meruru.  It was my favorite in the Arland series simply because the ending requirements weren't actually too hard to do (if I hadn't used a guide I bet I would have gotten a decent ending regardless), and more importantly endings weren't tied to friendship levels and by the same line friendship events could all be seen separate from ending requirements, so I was able to see a lot of storylines finish up too, instead of only being able to focus on one (Rorona) or two (Totori) characters in the time I had.

So yeah, that was nice.

Uh... I haven't had time to play anything except review games. But I beat Nights of Azure, Estival Versus, and Trillion: God of Destruction (actually went back for the true ending after writing the review. Surprisingly hype.). I guess Fire Emblem Fates: Birthright/Conquest also count....which I played a lot of back in February... because I have no restraint for SPRGs (I'm like a quarter through Revelations and haven't touch it for like a month.).

I beat Atelier Meruru.  It was my favorite in the Arland series simply because the ending requirements weren't actually too hard to do (if I hadn't used a guide I bet I would have gotten a decent ending regardless), and more importantly endings weren't tied to friendship levels and by the same line friendship events could all be seen separate from ending requirements, so I was able to see a lot of storylines finish up too, instead of only being able to focus on one (Rorona) or two (Totori) characters in the time I had.

So yeah, that was nice.

IT'S ALSO THE BEST ATELIER GAME! (Well, that, and maybe Shallie). IT'S JUST SCIENCE WHEN STERK CAN CHOP THE MOON IN HALF.

• Like 1

I beat Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain. It was pretty good though the story feels unfinished and wish there was more, but damn Konami! Anyways beat all 50 missions and 157 side ops. What a thrill!

• Like 1

I beat Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain. It was pretty good though the story feels unfinished and wish there was more, but damn Konami! Anyways beat all 50 missions and 157 side ops. What a thrill!

That's a lot of missions and side ops.

That's a lot of missions and side ops.

Indeed. Wasted so much time on them. I just love playing MGS. Ended up getting 60% of the trophies for PS3. Def worth playing!

I finished D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die Season 1 yesterday and the Ratchet & Clank PS4 reboot/remake/re-imagining/re-whatever a few minutes ago. R&C was an absolute blast and I loved every second of it, anyone who enjoys the series should definitely grab it right away. It's not a straight remake of the original game (though a lot of areas are the same) so it feels like a brand new experience with some familiar sights thrown in for longtime fans. As for D4, I liked it better than I thought I would, but man, the game just...ends out of nowhere and nothing really gets any closure. Pretty much every plot thread is just left hanging. I hope they're working on Season 2 and we hear more about it soon.

• Like 1

Finally after 22 hours and some hair pulling at the end I have 100% finished Oceanhorn yay! Those last few fish achievements drove me nuts for a while but I got em! My first 100% on a game :) It was lots of fun and very impressive for an IOS game. I normally think of IOS games as being junk but this was lots of fun as well as the Artifex Mundi Hidden object games.

• Like 1

Finally after 22 hours and some hair pulling at the end I have 100% finished Oceanhorn yay! Those last few fish achievements drove me nuts for a while but I got em! My first 100% on a game :) It was lots of fun and very impressive for an IOS game. I normally think of IOS games as being junk but this was lots of fun as well as the Artifex Mundi Hidden object games.

Really need to get around to playing Oceanhorn one of these days. How much like Zelda would you say it is? A lot?

Finished MGS 5 a couple days ago and now I started playing Sunset Overdrive.

Definitely a fun game, especially because it was free with Games with Gold ^^

Really need to get around to playing Oceanhorn one of these days. How much like Zelda would you say it is? A lot?

Well you have your Zelda weapons sword, shield, arrows and bombs. You do dungeons and solve simple puzzles and find heart pieces for max health. You get the Zelda feel. I have not played Wind Waker but people say it's like that.

• Like 1

Last year I beat Tales from the Borderlands (PS3) which sparked me to play Borderlands for another shot. I beat Borderlands GOTY Edition on 360 in the past week and I liked it the 3rd time. I started with a new character since I have no idea what's going on and my other character's mission were effed up because of online play. I beat the game as Siren alone and actually enjoyed it this time around. I played co-op a few times with my friend, but in the end beat the game by myself. I just gotta go through the DLC before playing regular edition of BL2 which I have on 360.

I do have BL1 and 2 on PS3, but BL1 is PS+ and I have a reg version disc only copy of PS3. I'll probably play those version in the future co-op so we can beat the game faster.

Anyways that's the game only beaten as I'm going through the DLC here and there and play Titanfall online lol.

Just finished Sunset Overdrive.  Decent amount of fun for a free game ^^   Would definitely recommend it if you have gold and an xbox one.

Want to start Dark Souls 3 but I need to prepare myself if I start that game.  Dark Souls is a game you don't just start ^^

I finished Enslaved a while back it was fun but the combat annoyed the heck out of me. I started playing Pigsy's perfect 10 and it's lots of fun. But VR has put all other game progress on hold and is a very powerful addiction.

Most recently I beat the new DOOM (DOOM 4?). I only played the single player campaign and found it pretty refreshing compared to most modern FPS games (no reloading or hiding behind cover like a wimp!). It sorta feels like a game from an alternate timeline where not every game copied Modern Warfare and instead feels like, uh, Doom . But yeah, I enjoyed it and I'd actually be up to play a sequel by this team again, which is saying a lot since I think I'm over playing single player stuff in most FPSs.

Last game I beat was Super Mario Galaxy, and it was pretty great.  But, I'm sure everyone kinda knew that already :P

Woo! Congrats you guys beating Enslaved, Doom, Star Fox Zero, and Super Mario Galaxy! Way to start off the summer gaming challenge! :D

I beat Star Fox Zero (after taking a week off from it); would've beaten it earlier but I got stuck on the last boss and couldn't figure out what to do at a certain point.

It's still a little too early to give my final verdict on the game, but I really enjoyed what I played. Now I gotta go back and replay some of the planets to get to some of the other planets I didn't get to play through yet. There's an impressive amount to play through, even if the main campaign is only a couple of hours long. More thoughts coming in the review (if I can get to it!).

Woo! 3 games beaten in a short amount of time with Uncharted Drake's Fortune/Among Thieves HD and Zone of the Enders: The 2nd Runner HD. Playstation Hits! The game looks stunning in HD!

This week I'll definitely finish off the Uncharted Collection with Drake's Deception. After that I'll just have to wait til A Thief's End to go on sale while playing the games I already have. :D