HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

Leah

Share your last beaten games here!

FINALLY! I finished off Pigsy's perfect 10 from Enslaved. This game annoyed the hell out of me from start to finish and I am happy to finally be done with both games. They had good stories but the gameplay was just bad and I just wanted it to end. It's a Ninja theory game so I was not expecting anything amazing because they are one of the worst game studios.

Oh well they are cool games just poorly made but still worth a play. Pigsys game had a sad ending :(

It's not bad, TK.  Backtracking is the worst, though.

FINALLY! I finished off Pigsy's perfect 10 from Enslaved. This game annoyed the hell out of me from start to finish and I am happy to finally be done with both games. They had good stories but the gameplay was just bad and I just wanted it to end. It's a Ninja theory game so I was not expecting anything amazing because they are one of the worst game studios.

Oh well they are cool games just poorly made but still worth a play. Pigsys game had a sad ending :(

I've not played the Pigsy DLC.  I enjoyed the game, but some of the mechanics left a lot to be desired. 

Just finished Steamworld Heist. It was fun and some of the missions were pretty challenging, even on normal difficulty. Even though we didn't get a sequel in the same style as Steamworld Dig, I actually kinda hope they do a sequel to Heist with similar gameplay because there's not really anything else like it. ^_^ I'll probably get the Outsider DLC when it's on sale just to add a bit more to it.

Congrats Rex! I still need to play the DLC (I have the game on 360 so gotta buy the DLC eventually). I like Enslave despite some few setbacks. It was pretty good for a hidden gem. 

Congrats Venom! I've never played Steamworld Heist, but sounds like a lot of fun for a indie game. I thought I have the game when you gave me a Wii U code. Maybe I was thinking of a different game. 

And of course with you guys beating a game today....

I uh beat a game too! I beat Sniper Elite III on PS4. It was pretty fun and a very stealthy game. Just gotta do the DLC stuff that came with the game before I move onto the next game mates.

Venom if you ever pick up the game, it has co-op just like the first one we did on Steam.

Just played and finished Theatre Of The Absurd and it was awesome! One of the best HOG's I have played. 6 hours of fun. You can read my review on Steam.

Time to start marathon all my HOG collection.

Congrats Rex! I still need to play the DLC (I have the game on 360 so gotta buy the DLC eventually). I like Enslave despite some few setbacks. It was pretty good for a hidden gem. 

Congrats Venom! I've never played Steamworld Heist, but sounds like a lot of fun for a indie game. I thought I have the game when you gave me a Wii U code. Maybe I was thinking of a different game. 

And of course with you guys beating a game today....

I uh beat a game too! I beat Sniper Elite III on PS4. It was pretty fun and a very stealthy game. Just gotta do the DLC stuff that came with the game before I move onto the next game mates.

Venom if you ever pick up the game, it has co-op just like the first one we did on Steam.

Are there some sales I don't know about? Where are you getting all these PS4 games, TK?!

Are there some sales I don't know about? Where are you getting all these PS4 games, TK?!

I think TK had already bought some of the games over the course of the last year in anticipation of him buying a PS4 eventually. Some he also got for free as well.

I think TK had already bought some of the games over the course of the last year in anticipation of him buying a PS4 eventually. Some he also got for free as well.

He bullied kids in SF to get free PS4 games!

Dang I've been away for a day or two and you guys talk about me beating PS4 games.

Uh so uh in those days I was away I beat another game. :o

I started Broken Age last night and finished the game like 2am. I enjoyed the game so much I was hooked and didn't realize how time flew by quick.

Anyways thanks to Jason's GP review he was spot on about it and I totally recommend it if you enjoy point and clicking games. The story, cast, and music are awesome.

I found myself frustrated at puzzles sometimes so I used a guide. 

Anyways to answer your questions...

I got Infamous Second Son in bargain bin last summer, got Last of Us Remastered from GDD, I bought some PS4 games that were 4 for 20 sale at Gamestop, I picked up FF Type-0 HD and Until Dawn last week. 

Yep! I mentioned it in another page in this thread.

He bullied kids in SF to get free PS4 games!

Aw I'm not that mean or bully. I'd never bully kids! xD

It mostly thanks to sales on CAG.

• Like 1

Heyo I beat two games this week! The other day I beat Gone Home (100% it on PS4) and today I beat Until Dawn. Oh man what a ride. I love the horror interactive story. It was pretty intense from beginning to end. I highly recommend it. :D

A few days later I beat J-Stars Victory Plus Story mode with Luffy. Theres 4 story modes, but I think they're similar and just different perspective of the characters. I'll eventually beat the other 3. 

Other than that today I beat Outlast. It was pretty creepy scary fun. Interesting horror story. Looking forward to the sequel since it was announced.

Both games on PS4 obviously. Anyways off to my next game. Woo!

I beat FFXIV a few days ago.  Super great.  Next time I get a sub I'll have to play Heavensward :P

I finished Adventures of Mana just now. It was a fun little Zelda-ish romp, nothing amazing, but still enjoyable. If there's one bad thing I can say about it, it's that it was a bit on the easy side, at least as far as enemies and bosses go. Even the final boss was more time consuming than difficult. The hardest part was figuring out where to go, it's definitely an old-school game in that regard since you have to rely on vague descriptions from NPCs to get around. Or just use a guide like I ended up doing a few times. xD

I kinda wish the original Gameboy version was an unlockable bonus. I'm not sure why, but I wanna play that even though it's basically the exact same game.

I finished Adventures of Mana just now. It was a fun little Zelda-ish romp, nothing amazing, but still enjoyable. If there's one bad thing I can say about it, it's that it was a bit on the easy side, at least as far as enemies and bosses go. Even the final boss was more time consuming than difficult. The hardest part was figuring out where to go, it's definitely an old-school game in that regard since you have to rely on vague descriptions from NPCs to get around. Or just use a guide like I ended up doing a few times. xD

I kinda wish the original Gameboy version was an unlockable bonus. I'm not sure why, but I wanna play that even though it's basically the exact same game.

Did you ever play Sword of Mana on GBA? I'm wondering how Adventures of Mana stacks up to it, especially since they're based on the same game.

Not surprised that's it's not amazing, but as a Mana series fan, I feel inclined to give it a go at some point.

Did you ever play Sword of Mana on GBA? I'm wondering how Adventures of Mana stacks up to it, especially since they're based on the same game.

Not surprised that's it's not amazing, but as a Mana series fan, I feel inclined to give it a go at some point.

I didn't. Or rather, I think I did, but I remember literally nothing about it, so I might as well not have. :P Based on what I've read Adventures is a much more straightforward remake that's pretty much completely faithful to the original and doesn't add any new gameplay elements or anything like Sword of Mana apparently does. It's basically a 1:1 recreation, just with 3D graphics.

Hoo boy it's been almost two months since we last posted a game beaten. So since then I've beaten the following all on PS4 once again in order from first to last:

1. J-Stars VS+ 

2. Outlast

3. Wolfenstein: The Old Blood

4. Strider

5. Deadpool

6. Metro 2033 Redux

7. Metro Last Light Redux

and today as the 8th game I've beaten Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor. :D

• Like 1

Hoo boy it's been almost two months since we last posted a game beaten. So since then I've beaten the following all on PS4 once again in order from first to last:

You're a game-beating machine as of late, TK! xD

I wish I have your kind of time TK for gaming.

You're a game-beating machine as of late, TK! xD

I wish I have your kind of time TK for gaming.

This is what happens when you're unemployed and out of school. So much free time at home that it helps to slay the backlog.

On a side note, I got a call earlier that I finally start work training next month so I know I'm gonna have lesser time to play due to work. Looks like I'll try to slay as much as I can before I finally start working lol.

This is what happens when you're unemployed and out of school. So much free time at home that it helps to slay the backlog.

On a side note, I got a call earlier that I finally start work training next month so I know I'm gonna have lesser time to play due to work. Looks like I'll try to slay as much as I can before I finally start working lol.

Congrats!

• Like 1

I started Knack yesterday and I beat it right before midnight today. I had fun with the game despite the mixed reviews. It's a very linear straight forward game. It's somewhat a challenging platformer because your health is limited. You die in a few hits just like in Jak and Daxter. Whew! The boss fights (there were like 3-4 throughout the game) were pretty fun too.

I expect this game to eventually be part of PS+. It's a nice short game and felt like a Saturday morning cartoon lol. 

Also I think I have 8 games left in the PS4 physical list backlog. As long as I don't buy more PS4 games that is lol. I usually mix it up playing physical, PS+, and digital owned games. 

Gotta play as much before I start training. xD

Lately I've finished Star Ocean: Integrity and Faithlessness and the PS4 re-imagining of Shadow of the Beast. Star Ocean's combat was pretty fun, but the story felt like it never went anywhere and never got interesting in the least, to the point where I just kinda forced myself through the last stretch just so I wouldn't leave it unfinished. Shadow of the Beast was alright, not great. I kinda wish I'd waited for a bigger discount, somewhere in the neighborhood of $5-$7.50 would have been a better price for that game. I guess it has a lot of replay value, I just don't really want to replay it.

• Like 1

When I see Venom finally play a game aside from Overwatch and beating it.

f5834a07f0eaae94baa6cf41d36ef735.jpg

• Like 1

When I see Venom finally play a game aside from Overwatch and beating it.

I didn't play Overwatch the entire day when I beat Star Ocean, so it just goes to show what I can accomplish if I don't let addiction get the best of me. xD Too bad I'll probably never stop playing it long enough to finish anything else.

Edit: I also finished Journey earlier, not that it really takes that long.

I didn't play Overwatch the entire day when I beat Star Ocean, so it just goes to show what I can accomplish if I don't let addiction get the best of me. xD Too bad I'll probably never stop playing it long enough to finish anything else.

Edit: I also finished Journey earlier, not that it really takes that long.

Also JRPG games takes a while and you breezed through it quickly. It must be easier and less grinding then. I've only played and beaten the Star Ocean game on PS2.

Lol you're already far into the addiction that might as well aim for that platinum trophy too. Journey is indeed pretty short. I wonder if we both played we could've done a co-op adventure, but the co-op system is pairing random people.